tots

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
arcane

tots

Post by arcane »

ok, im new to these forums but ive played on demise for 12+ years, had 4 accounts. took a break from playing awhile back but logged into accounts to keep them in good standing but at some point something happened and 2 accounts and three house vanished, could have been my fault not really sure, when i would log in i would do all four but somehow i lost 2 accounts and oddly 3 houses. one house was main house with all my treasures in it. i decided to start playing again basiclly starting from scratch. probably my biggest loss were all my tots, like i said im new to these forums and this might have been ask but is there any chance tots would ever come back on a permanent basis? i would say they will be the hardest thing to replace that i lost, well that and a place to put an 18 x 18 house. thanks for any feedback
DISCORD "arcane #1674"
zzillizz

Re: tots

Post by zzillizz »

tots are unlikely to ever return on a permanent basis. I think the logic of only turning them on as events is an attempt to keep a relatively stable, but increased value to them
tots often drop during htown and xmas town, so there are opportunities to get them...sucks it's so far out atm
most greater tots are actually relatively cheap atm. I've seen a few selling for ~1-1.2kk... may have a hard time finding some outright for sale, but people prob have them laying around.

18x18 plots may be relatively difficult to find in fel, but there should be TONS of space in malas.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

It's been three year increments so far, but I was informed that wasn't on purpose.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:It wasn't on purpose.
Remember when we got updates Saturday nights/early Sunday morning (depending on where you lived in North America?
Remember when mining carts were selling for close to 200k each?
Remember when those same carts could be set to ingots or mining gems?
Remember that "hindrance"?
Remember when a person made a selling thread, selling the mining carts for a lot less?
Remember how that thread was created an hour or two before the update that made them yield either ingots or regular gems like rubies, diamonds etc.?
Remember how the title of that thread changed once all the mining cart deeds were sold?

Some people would also inform you that wasn't on purpose either.
I believe it was coincidental or...................

..............accidental, chance, occurring by chance/accident, fortuitous, adventitious, fluky, casual, serendipitous, random, unexpected, unforeseen, unanticipated, unforeseeable, unlooked-for; unintentional, unintended, inadvertent, involuntary, unplanned, unpremeditated, unthinking, unmeant
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
deathviper likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

arcane wrote:ok, im new to these forums but ive played on demise for 12+ years, had 4 accounts. took a break from playing awhile back but logged into accounts to keep them in good standing but at some point something happened and 2 accounts and three house vanished, could have been my fault not really sure, when i would log in i would do all four but somehow i lost 2 accounts and oddly 3 houses. one house was main house with all my treasures in it. i decided to start playing again basiclly starting from scratch. probably my biggest loss were all my tots, like i said im new to these forums and this might have been ask but is there any chance tots would ever come back on a permanent basis? i would say they will be the hardest thing to replace that i lost, well that and a place to put an 18 x 18 house. thanks for any feedback
Maybe this, logging in during the "new" server wars?
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =4&t=23629
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote: Remember
All I remember is some really expensive bolas...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
arcane

Post by arcane »

not sure if I logged in during server wars or not, this happened a few years back so not sure when server wars changed from I think use to be Saturday nights. Ive walked around a lot looking for room to put an 18 x 18 but havnt found anywhere. I know its a big map so if anyone knows a safe area that has room please let me know. thanks for any feedback
DISCORD "arcane #1674"