Treasure Chest Suggestions

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: Treasure Chest Suggestions

Post by Ajani »

Shallan wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:After few minutesi think i know how solo oaks with herding lol.
u cant solo oaks with herding.

yes i tried.
i even lured Para Ancient wyrm that was destroyed in few sec.
maybe you arent as good as you thought at pvm...... i know someone who has solo'd oaks multiple times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Ajani wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:After few minutesi think i know how solo oaks with herding lol.
u cant solo oaks with herding.

yes i tried.
maybe you arent as good as you thought at pvm...... i know someone who has solo'd oaks multiple times
if u skill in reading was a bit more higher u could actually READ that i post aBout doing OAKS with Herding.

But i know u are a (sacrcams fond on ) skill Very sKill PVM (sacrcams fond off) and bank siter so maybe take ur bank siter and do oaks with Herding.
Plz SHOW how it can be done ...

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Shallan wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Shallan wrote: u cant solo oaks with herding.

yes i tried.
if u skill in reading was a bit more higher u could actually READ that i post aBout doing OAKS with Herding.

But i know u are a (sacrcams fond on ) skill Very sKill PVM (sacrcams fond off) and bank siter so maybe take ur bank siter and do oaks with Herding.
Plz SHOW how it can be done ...
If you spent more time learning english i could read what you just typed
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Shallan wrote: yes i tried.
not trying to high jack my own thread on treasure chests with a thread on herding, but how did you herd a ancient wyrm? Isnt it only supposed to work on tamables? Or did you just have it chase after you without herding?
Discord: Amish#1299
Loler

Post by Loler »

You could when you could lure all the champs. Take 10 neiras to the spawn. Each neira will summon a bunch of letters stay positive karma and run around healing reiras so they dont die. Don't need herding but this will solo it for you
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Loler wrote:You could when you could lure all the champs. Take 10 neiras to the spawn. Each neira will summon a bunch of letters stay positive karma and run around healing reiras so they dont die. Don't need herding but this will solo it for you
that musta been be interesting to watch
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Arden

Post by Arden »

Or just solo it and be done in like 45mins :/
Loler

Post by Loler »

See I had to wait till after the fix to release this info when we used to chain oaks this is how we did it
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Ajani and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote:See I had to wait till after the fix to release this info when we used to chain oaks this is how we did it
So farm trash spawns til you get neiras... How long did it usually take for y'all to farm the neiras from the midst of the rikky's, spiders, etc?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

What u mean MB is in Hz remember?
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Arden

Post by Arden »

Troll or not,
Makes no sense why youd do it this way. If you have that many people healing neiras might as well just do the oaks. Our fastest was like 15mins with 5 people.

But if morto would like to start another thread showing STAFF MEMBER MB is a cheater and should be removed, we can do that again. I haven't had posts deleted in a few weeks.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Arden wrote:Troll or not,
Makes no sense why youd do it this way. If you have that many people healing neiras might as well just do the oaks. Our fastest was like 15mins with 5 people.

But if morto would like to start another thread showing STAFF MEMBER MB is a cheater and should be removed, we can do that again. I haven't had posts deleted in a few weeks.
Please show some sort of proof of MB being a staff member, so far you have shown as much proof of MB being John as i have of Josh being Tycho, I am all for getting MB removed from staff if you will show some proof.

Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:Troll or not,
Sounds boring. Gotta be inventive. That's why hz is the best pvm guild on the server. Maybe when they ally kvg this year, you'll be able to teach them how to pvp.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Amish Hammer wrote:Since all the pvpers are complaining about the casting, ill complain about something that could benefit everyone if done properly.

So ive done some thinking about why it would be beneficial for everyone if the chests are updated, but it would have to be done properly to make it balanced for everyone and no one would get butthurt hopefully.

-The maps should be updated to every facet that we currently have.
-It would bring meaning and use to the Davie's Locker and the Skull/Dolphin rugs
-If the loot got boosted, it would be a more worth actually doing. As it is right now, you get better loot and gold from the mobs that spawn from the treasure chests. which is a bad thing since its a 'treasure chest' It should have better things on it.
-Importing some of the special rewards would benefit everyone, especially the Forged Pardon. That item alone would give reason for people to start doing it, it would help out the pvpers, and the trammies who go out of their way to farm them.
-Adding the skeleton keys would also be very useful, that way even people who dont have lockpicking could buy a key and go out and do some maps.
-Would give people a reason to do things together, they 'should' at least have a digger/locksmith and someone to fight off the monsters.
-If it were in all facets, it would give more things to do in malas and ilshenar
-Would give the chance to introduce the Grubber mob.

I dont know exactly how the the treasure hunting works in OSI, but I think just a slight upgrade would be useful. There are probably features added that we wouldn't be able to use with the current loot system sadly. I am just trying to think of non-game breaking things that could be added that would benefit everyone, and just give us more options of things to do that wouldn't be filling bods, or farming monsters or pvping.

If you did make it a slightly customized system, you could add things that are harder to get, like recipes and talisman. Maybe make it harder to do in Fel, but give it a luck boost so their is a higher chance of getting something nice. If its open to Ilshenar, paragon could spawn and it would be just that much more of a pain in the ass.

There is probably many other things that could be added, I just thought I would make this post to get the idea out there. Its not game changing like the osi casting everyone wants, its just a "new" thing to add so its more to do. Because as it stands, its pretty much as pointless as Herding.

Feel free to discuss it, not trying to jab anyone or make anyone mad. Just giving more ideas for everyone, especially those who dont pvp.

http://www.uoguide.com/Treasure_Map
If nothing else Amish maybe Staff will read this and use some of these things you listed for future event drops.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Bama wrote: If nothing else Amish maybe Staff will read this and use some of these things you listed for future event drops.
I am just trying to get something new to do for myself, ive gotten bored to the point where i dont even play anymore for the most part. I need something new to do, and I dont care enough about pvp to give it a try. But I had to make the suggestions not just for myself, had to make it balanced for everyone so it would even have a chance to be implemented. I highly doubt it will happen, but instead of raging and screaming about stuff like some, i put it in common sense and a discussion style topic for feedback. still got highjacked for something else. Would be nice if some of the items would be in events, but some wouldnt be useful. Most players only care about items that they can use to either wear to increase their suits or to sell for a huge profit, most people dont care about the deco stuff that is in it.

Just wanted to started a topic thats not raging about osi casting, pretty sure the staff are tired of hearing about that by now. If they were gonna do something about it, they probably wouldve done it already.
Discord: Amish#1299
Valkyrie, Frasier and Bama like this.