Lost my soul stones in IDOC

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Yumiako

Lost my soul stones in IDOC

Post by Yumiako »

My house dropped near the brit crossroads in fel. Did anyone happen to grab my soul stones for Yumiako?
arcane

Re: Lost my soul stones in IDOC

Post by arcane »

i feel your pain, lost 2 10+ year accounts and 3 houses awhile back, my stones and all my tots. everything really
DISCORD "arcane #1674"
Yumiako

Post by Yumiako »

Yeah i had like 50 mil in there and 5 120 scrolls for a new character i as planning to create. I was diagnosed with stomach cancer and fell into a really bad depression and didn't renew my accounts in time.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Yumiako wrote:Yeah i had like 50 mil in there and 5 120 scrolls for a new character i as planning to create. I was diagnosed with stomach cancer and fell into a really bad depression and didn't renew my accounts in time.
Do you know roughly when your house fell?
There was a person (Lead’s brother) I don’t his forum name that was storing them
Were they last used by the Yumiako character? I have a few that I store and will check the names on them
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:
Yumiako wrote:Yeah i had like 50 mil in there and 5 120 scrolls for a new character i as planning to create. I was diagnosed with stomach cancer and fell into a really bad depression and didn't renew my accounts in time.
Do you know roughly when your house fell?
There was a person (
Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] wrote:.
) I don’t his forum name that was storing them
Were they last used by the Yumiako character? I have a few that I store and will check the names on them
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Where exactly was your house? Me and my bro have 3 houses right by the cross roads
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I have your soulstones 10kk each.
Yumiako

Post by Yumiako »

Damn, thats all ya want? I expected better from you Epi.