Not enough guild on shard

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zulu2401

Re: Not enough guild on shard

Post by zulu2401 »

Lead44 wrote:L%C is jus selective of who we have in our guild..we do not accept drama..
Pick me! Pick me!
Lead44 likes this.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

No one in my guild is rich but I taught them all how to spawn well... You are just not a good leader man
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Spawns are so easy dude... If you spent a little more time learning and a little less time bitching you would have found this out by now!
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Opywang wrote:
Les Stroud wrote:No one in my guild is rich but I taught them all how to spawn well... You are just not a good leader man
Bitch you have no idea what we went through! We zerge, and had like 20 players that is active it was ridiculous we had more players than 99% of the guild, and we could not do spawn so don't be telling me stuff like this.

It took me around 3 or 4 month to realize that the spawn was rigged, and after we found out the spawn was rigged the guild just crumble, and just gave up, and quit.

This game is rigged to the core it's no good it's nothing, but rigged.

If y'all never play OSI I'm telling y'all this is not how spawn is suppose to be it's 5 x harder than OSI, and the one that claim to be OSI is part of the conspiracy to help rigged the spawn. They don't want us to spawn they want us to spend 200 million before we can do them because there greedy, and they want us to buy there stuff for an insane price, and they don't care about nobody, but themselves so this is why they like the spawn to be rigged cause they know they can do it, and we can't so they are the one getting the gold, and not us.
If you had twenty players on the right spawn templates, with halfway manageable suits, the standard set of demise broke dick macros, and still had a tough time spawning, then you should probably quit the game. Spawning isn't rigged. With 10 guys you can chain any ilshenar spawn in a reasonable amount of time, even against paragon 4th level spawn. Is this guy for real?
ortiz likes this.
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

Im still pretty New Here. Do a lot of thinks. Opy u just a crying baby... Your guild members Play sell when u offline. When u on they do what u say and they fucked all time
Lead44

Post by Lead44 »

How does this guy figure that spawns are rigged? I mean the only thing that you gotta worry about is getn raided... But not being able to kill the actuall spawn is a case of you don't know what your doin...
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Loler wrote:April a cheater thats new
wow wow wow @april0395 is a cheater?! I FUCKING KNEW IT! she is to nice to not be one. April, you were the chosen one!
Discord: Amish#1299
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

We do isthenar oaks with 4 people. He's just a fuckin retard. Unfortunately he's like cancer. If you ignore him he still doesn't go away.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oD2RO2ilRU :coffee:

8 min coon.jpg
8 min coon.jpg (17.89 KiB) Viewed 3666 times
[/url]
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Amish Hammer likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:I'm glad I had a good mentor on OSI that taught me everything he knew about the game, and I am glad I got bath very well to experience OSI to the fullest. I pity all of y'all that has never experience OSI y'all are noob to the core, and have no freaky idea what OSI is meant to be.
if you like OSI go play OSI but while you are here on demise quit whining and play demise
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
ULTRATRON

Post by ULTRATRON »

Holy fuck you people get trolled so easy...
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:Turning back the pages to the times I love best
I wonder if she'll ever do the same
Now the thing that I call living is just being satisfied
With knowing I got no one left to blame
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opywang wrote:WOW... I can't believe how many noob, and deluded players we have here.

Y'all are either corrupted, noob, or brainwash.

I'm glad I had a good mentor on OSI that taught me everything he knew about the game, and I am glad I got bath very well to experience OSI to the fullest. I pity all of y'all that has never experience OSI y'all are noob to the core, and have no freaky idea what OSI is meant to be.
He was most certainly retarded as well.... I told you once. No one gives a shit about OSI on demise. Everyone telling you are wrong. Everyone telling you they dont care. People even offered advice to help you and your 20 fuckin UO experts in your guild. So what makes everyone else brainwashed noobs rather than you being the problem? Its not fuckin rocket surgery. If demise is that awful then don't play here. Jesus fuck man go stick your dick in a microwave
Lead44 and BannerBruce like this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

The only thing rigged here is the casting and steam.
Last edited by Reefer on December 8th, 2016, 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Les Stroud, Tanya and Tempest like this.
JerryHenson12

Post by JerryHenson12 »

Lmao opy you got fuckin called out, you want a guild that will keep players and be active dont just recruit every new player in new haven and tell them to make a spawner, chances are when you gear them up they will most likely leave you for better
:popcorn: :beathorse: :coffee: :stick: :stick: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :arrow: :?: :!: :roll: :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :x :lol: 8-) :? :shock: :o :( ;) :) :D