Not enough guild on shard

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Veteran Noobie

Re: Not enough guild on shard

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Opywang wrote:Alright I've made UoH it's part successful, and part struggling
Anybody got any suggestion?

quit placing books on ground only create lag and make guild look noobie.

recruit quality players, before the best pvp guilds become a zerg they start with quality over quantity.

with high quantity player your quality player will start showing less want for guild and more on own.

My best suggestion, find 3 quality player make new guild with these player create guild ranks/emissary and no more mass recruit. perfection takes time, very few great things happen over night.

Find some quality members who can do things other than just play video games, leadership abilities, and such.

just my 2 cents.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Lead44

Post by Lead44 »

Opy you are my hero...
zulu2401 likes this.
Raikage-Demise

Post by Raikage-Demise »

Opywang wrote:
Ajani wrote:there is plenty of guilds
for PvP there is Hz,ReQ,KvG
for pvm there is L%C,D^A,UXc,billion more
There small guild...

L%C - I have a member in my guild chat room he said there not that active

The rest of the guild that are active doesn't speak English, and what about UXc they don't look like much.
We are active and I speak duh duh English just fine. Emmmmk.
Ajani likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

recruit quality players, before the best pvp guilds become a zerg they start with quality over quantity
While I totally agree, its the same in every mmo ever made ever. Usually the better pvp guilds have very few people in them because they value the quality of their players and usually tryouts are held to get in and practice/pvp constantly to get better. But eventually are overwhelmed by the zerg guilds. It kills every game.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Madmarz wrote:
recruit quality players, before the best pvp guilds become a zerg they start with quality over quantity
While I totally agree, its the same in every mmo ever made ever. Usually the better pvp guilds have very few people in them because they value the quality of their players and usually tryouts are held to get in and practice/pvp constantly to get better. But eventually are overwhelmed by the zerg guilds. It kills every game.
I agree with your statement except the better pvper part. Script vs script on demise fueled by mindless spamming retards who can't survive more than 30 seconds unless without a team of equal or lesser 'skilled' pvpers. Lol I don't even like using that word anymore. UO steam took the skill completely away from demise. 2v8 seems fair to us. They have no skill, no tactics, just zerg zerg zerg. Flood the enemy with mindless bodies and even when they finally do overwhelm us it's only after they called in the other 15 members they have and tell them to bring extra rape lube because their assholes are sore from the pounding. It's not killing the game for us. We enjoy beating the shit out of them with less numbers and we feel good even when we die knowing they are that fuckin bad at a video game. Life must suck for them. Perhaps they should eat some fuckin salad instead of lasagna and mcribs so those fat ass fingers don't fumble over their hotkeys.
We all know demise isnt perfect. Probably never will be... i enjoy it because it's fast paced action. Soooooo... Lets face it. I smash my keys faster than you do. Zulu wins.
Fallen1 and Madmarz like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Thats what i meant by the better pvp players and stuff, usually they can fight 1v2+ and win unless the advisory is equally matched. But thats how it goes, Vanguard, Conan, Shadowbane, name any of them, the pvp guilds who actually have skill don't have many members, least in my experience. Usually you can take down 2-10 people per person depending on how bad they are. But your right, it doesn't matter if you can win 1v10 if they have 50 ppl coming at you non stop, just no way of sustaining the fight against that kind of zerg. And far as shit talking, its typical kid mentality, same shit you see in these dumb punks in real life, 5 dudes kick your ass and talk shit like they bad lol. Anyway its still fun either way, same shit happened back when i was in Zen and Bile and all those guys used to play, fast forward years later Hz just takes its place. And UOSteam seems to be a big problem in pvp, i dunno what the scripts do or know how bad it affects pvp as i havnt pvp'd since Zen and never used steam, don't even remember if it was available. Although ppl just used easyuo instead haha guess it doesn't matter :\
zulu2401 likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

[29-Aug-16 9:51:37] torindel_: i agree we should focus on ourselfs too
[29-Aug-16 9:52:04] torindel_: get better gear to make spawns faster
[29-Aug-16 9:52:17] Tanya: i mean look, he doesnt have 25 stats and CC
[29-Aug-16 9:58:58] Tanya: so like i said before, i think we should focus on peerless, and sell regs to Alvin. this way we can finish our chars in 2-3 weeks
[29-Aug-16 9:59:15] Tanya: 3kk in a hour
[31-Aug-16 14:17:58] Tanya: i think we should slow down with recruiting. Need to take a month break and focus on our own suits and not on random noobs and spies.

[05-Sep-16 10:55:05] Opywang: and I am tuff as nail
[05-Sep-16 10:55:14] Opywang: and make everybody tuff
[05-Sep-16 10:55:24] Opywang: I want KoV
[05-Sep-16 10:55:27] Opywang: to be mass recruit
[05-Sep-16 10:55:30] Tanya: what is tuff
[05-Sep-16 10:55:34] Opywang: resilient
[05-Sep-16 10:55:40] Opywang: tuff like
[05-Sep-16 10:55:41] Opywang: strong
[05-Sep-16 10:55:48] Opywang: like
[05-Sep-16 10:55:54] Opywang: not easy to hurt
[05-Sep-16 10:55:58] Opywang: and make other player stronger
[05-Sep-16 10:56:13] Tanya: ok but strong means not 500 noobs, we need also start focus on quality

[24-Aug-16 9:49:01] Opywang: um
[24-Aug-16 9:49:35] Opywang: the most gold I had at one time was 10kk when I had 10kk I quickly spent it on guild.
[24-Aug-16 9:49:43] Opywang: i spend money on guild to help suit players
[24-Aug-16 9:50:31] Opywang: that why KoV is in good shape cause i put in a lot of money in it lol
[24-Aug-16 9:50:45] Opywang: KoV is not cheap lol
[24-Aug-16 9:50:53] Tanya: you doing wrong, you need to put money in your suit first
[24-Aug-16 9:51:02] Opywang: if I focus on myself
[24-Aug-16 9:51:11] Opywang: KoV will not be as large as it is or powerful.
[24-Aug-16 9:51:18] Tanya: first focus on yourself, then on others
[24-Aug-16 9:51:23] Opywang: we're as strong as the weakest chain.

[05-Aug-16 9:19:24] Tanya: please next time you post something in general discussion, ask me LOL now the whole shard laugh that we suck and with 10 Players can not make a champ in a short time
[05-Aug-16 9:19:29] Opywang: it even post your thread
[05-Aug-16 9:19:48] Tanya: MB alone can solo destard
[05-Aug-16 9:20:08] Tanya: 10 Players with template like MB can do it in 5-7 min
[05-Aug-16 9:20:25] Opywang: lol i'm not worry about it we're already awesome, and I would like to see any guild to do that lol
[05-Aug-16 9:20:37] Opywang: a few guild can do it
[05-Aug-16 9:21:17] Tanya: we dont need to invent new templates, we need focus on learning spellweaving, thats how it works on this shard
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opywang wrote:Zulu here is the worst pieces of shit on the face of this Earth. He discriminated me, he kicked me out of a guild and said to come back when I get my hearing aid.

Now this pieces of shit is saying I'm a retard this fucker here would sell his moma for 50 cents.

However! He's kinda right about me never shutting up, and right about the server that doesn't give a fuck.

Thank you Zulu for shining a bright light to help me see the errors of my way.
The goddamn sun isn't bright enough to help you dipshit. Let me hold this fuckin crayon with my whole fist so you can read these squiggly lines and maybe understand them. No one made fun of you or discriminated against you because I kept them from it. You where always a liability because of the fact you are deaf. Voice chat is essential yet I gave you the benefit of a doubt. You aren't much good to anyone in ghost form since you act like youre fuckin blind too. Never glancing at map left you dead and alone more times than I can count on a goddamn super calculator. Not to mention every fuckin time we had after action reviews in Skype you had stupid shit to say like 'Oh we should all be spawning in dexxers.' Real smart considering 99% of the fights ended up in a choke against 10+ Necro weavers. Your knowledge of the game and level of performance were less than satisfactory. Congratulations you're still a dumbass.
* DROPS CRAYON *
Fuck..... You......
Last edited by zulu2401 on December 7th, 2016, 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Madmarz likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

LOLOL.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opy the one good player in your guild is Tanya.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Dylan likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

She knows what's up. I've explained the same thing to opy on more than once occasion. Necro mage Weaver for spawns. You can easily control the spawn mobs and still be prepared for spawn defense. Go ahead and create a new template that someone hasn't already tried. You still won't be as effective or as versatile as weaver mages
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

I mean you seem like a troll, but either way it states in the description of Demise that its OSI like, not a carbon copy of it... Plus its run by people on their spare time, not paid GM's and staff so were lucky we even have this at all, go look at the other shitty free shards, even though demise isn't perfect, its far better than any other one out there.
Lead44 likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote: I'm a retard
_yes.png
_yes.png (7.3 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:
Les Stroud wrote:Ever think nobody wants to join/ally a guild who can't do a spawn?
Fuck you rich boy.
Prejudice against wealthy, successful people? You would never fit in with a guild with Lead or Indika in it (L%C).
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:If I had his address.
A few months ago my husband had to go to Chattanooga on business and he though he would get there a few hours early and meet up with Opy before his meeting.(my husband knows sign language)
He messaged Opy here on the forums and asked him where to meet.

My husband gets there and the two of them go into a bar. After a drink or two my husband signs to Opy that he has that meeting to go to and he will be back in about 2 hours.He told Opy to stay at the bar and that he would be back.Opy signed that he would.

My husband motions the bartender over and tells him "my buddy over there is deaf so if he looks at you and puts his hand up and is showing 1 finger that means he wants a beer.

"If he puts 2 fingers in the air that means he wants a shot and a beer.And if he puts 1 finger in the air and makes a circular motion that means he is buying a round for the house.

The bartender tells my husband no problem seems simple enough
My husband's meeting ran a little late and he got back to the bar about 3 hours later . As soon as he got in the door the bartender ran up to him and said,"I know what the 1 finger in the air the 2 fingers in the air and the 1 finger in a circular motion means but WTF does it mean when he has both hands in the air and they are waving back and forth?"

My husband said,"Oh shit I will never get him out of here. He is drunk and he is singing!!!!!"
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Ajani, ortiz and Anthony File like this.