Not enough guild on shard

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zulu2401

Re: Not enough guild on shard

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama why don't you and I hug and see which one of us gets a boner first?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:Bama why don't you and I hug and see which one of us gets a boner first?
OK but a few things

1 not after you finish delivering pizzas

2 who got a boner 1st between you and Eos

3 my husband says he wants to play with the winner
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Haha I'll take it
Bama likes this.
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

Opy...I'd have to say Zulu said it best for me to even have to repeat it. You are a shit leader with no ability to lead a pack of stray cats let alone a guild of spawners. You refuse to use your skype properly and you recruit anyone instead of trying to get quality players that add to your guild's abilities. You require your members to run a template that doesn't work for shit in being able to defend off a pack of orcs let alone pkers, then you want to call DA trammies when you can't be bothered to learn to pvp even let alone have any red characters.
Call me selfish because I see no merit in joining with a person who has no clue in how to play a simple game. I'm sure I've given quite a fair share to my members freely or cheaply for things you make your members pay for by farming trans powder for your simple ass to give them gold to buy it. Try actually teaching them to go do things as a team, and start working towards the items they need instead of them relying on your trans powder monopoly to feed them gold and you might actually get somewhere. No one want's to be someone else's mule. Also start using your resources properly, like actually speaking in skype instead of typing. At one point you had 30+ members sitting in your skype and not but 2 people actually speaking to each other... fucking ridiculous!
Odd's are you're members left because they see you going no where fast, being the delusional lunatic that you are. D*A might not be the most organized when it comes to the fel side of demise, but at least you see us out there trying instead of sitting on forums crying over some imagined, delusional wrong being done. As for the trammel side, we'd smoke your ass at any spawn with half the numbers. We worked hard for ours, what have you done?
BTW... I haven't seen you in fel lately... I warned you fucking with Anna would have consequences...
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

a team is as strong as its weakest member.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Lead44 and Fallen1 like this.
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

Opywang wrote:
Les Stroud wrote:No one in my guild is rich but I taught them all how to spawn well... You are just not a good leader man
Bitch you have no idea what we went through! We zerge, and had like 20 players that is active it was ridiculous we had more players than 99% of the guild, and we could not do spawn so don't be telling me stuff like this.

It took me around 3 or 4 month to realize that the spawn was rigged, and after we found out the spawn was rigged the guild just crumble, and just gave up, and quit.

This game is rigged to the core it's no good it's nothing, but rigged.

If y'all never play OSI I'm telling y'all this is not how spawn is suppose to be it's 5 x harder than OSI, and the one that claim to be OSI is part of the conspiracy to help rigged the spawn. They don't want us to spawn they want us to spend 200 million before we can do them because there greedy, and they want us to buy there stuff for an insane price, and they don't care about nobody, but themselves so this is why they like the spawn to be rigged cause they know they can do it, and we can't so they are the one getting the gold, and not us.
I do not spawn much but I will make a character. if someone is willing to donate 115 power scrolls which are pretty cheap, a mule suit, and allow me to solo a coon. i can prove i can make a char that costs less than 600k. its okay you guys can even watch on your stealthers. I would also need the main pvp guilds to promise not to kill me.

i just need a 115 spirit speak and a random mule suit that has 100 lrc and 30 lmc and 3/6 casting 1/3 ring/bracelet 1/1 scrappers
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Fallen1 wrote:I warned you fucking with Anna would have consequences...
Aw shucks :D

Seriously though, like I said before, don't do it for me, do it because he's cancer.
Fallen1 likes this.