NERF MORTAL BUFF APPLES

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: NERF MORTAL BUFF APPLES

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: I know what he's saying, but how does that make him "right"?
I’m thinking when he said that it’s only 4 seconds from ranged attacks and you can’t spam it. Right?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Loler wrote:He's saying from the late high seas xpac mortal damage was reduced however that it way past demise cut off as is pub 81. I still want to go back to pub 45 for alot of the PvP changes. Tactics requirement. Sticky specials. Nerve strike death strike change. All in pub 45 makes for alot more usable templates.
This server was so much fun back in the day before added the tactics req etc.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: I know what he's saying, but how does that make him "right"?
I’m thinking when he said that it’s only 4 seconds from ranged attacks and you can’t spam it. Right?
That's on OSI post 81/91/94, but how does that make him "right" for Demise?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

I think the best way is just to implement a 12 second delay between mortals. That way you don't fuck the other classes that are based on debuffs.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Llama Vortex wrote:I think the best way is just to implement a 12 second delay between mortals. That way you don't fuck the other classes that are based on debuffs.
That is not osi accurate
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

That's why I started my sentence with "The best way", and not "The OSI way".
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Ajani wrote:
Llama Vortex wrote:I think the best way is just to implement a 12 second delay between mortals. That way you don't fuck the other classes that are based on debuffs.
That is not osi accurate
Osi accurate would have diminishing returns similar to paralyze. Bows would also have 50% reduced mana leech when used in pvp. Aka if your bow has 50% mana leech you leech at 25%.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

desalonne wrote:
Ajani wrote:
That is not osi accurate
Osi accurate would have diminishing returns similar to paralyze. Bows would also have 50% reduced mana leech when used in pvp. Aka if your bow has 50% mana leech you leech at 25%.
what publish did that add that?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Ajani wrote: what publish did that add that?
Way before the Demise cut off

Mana leech on weapons are tied to swing speed
The faster you swing the less you leech

If the weapon has 40% mana leech on it you do not leech that amount every time
You will leech a percentage

Mana leech on ranged weapons are halved
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Ajani and Llama Vortex like this.
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

I played briefly on OSI with a melee ninja using a hatchet. I had to use my specials very carefully in PvP. Mana is a precious thing for a dexxer there. So even with a melee weapon is hard to chug enough mana. Preserving your mana is a challenge for PvP and PvM.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Llama Vortex wrote:I played briefly on OSI with a melee ninja using a hatchet. I had to use my specials very carefully in PvP. Mana is a precious thing for a dexxer there. So even with a melee weapon is hard to chug enough mana. Preserving your mana is a challenge for PvP and PvM.
18 mr and 120 med helps

Casting is shit
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

Ajani wrote:
Llama Vortex wrote:I played briefly on OSI with a melee ninja using a hatchet. I had to use my specials very carefully in PvP. Mana is a precious thing for a dexxer there. So even with a melee weapon is hard to chug enough mana. Preserving your mana is a challenge for PvP and PvM.
18 mr and 120 med helps
If you have to spend 120 skill points in medit in order to spam specials, still a good thing for balancing PvP.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:
Ajani wrote: what publish did that add that?
Way before the Demise cut off

Mana leech on weapons are tied to swing speed
The faster you swing the less you leech

If the weapon has 40% mana leech on it you do not leech that amount every time
You will leech a percentage

Mana leech on ranged weapons are halved
http://www.uoguide.com/index.php?title= ... ldid=38222
http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_42

What about DR? What publish was that?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."