NERF MORTAL BUFF APPLES

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anonymous Group

NERF MORTAL BUFF APPLES

Post by Anonymous Group »

PLZ NERF MORTAL AND BUFF APPLES ALSO PLEASE NERF NERVE STRIKE GM PLEASE SAY ME THIS WILL HAPPEN
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Reefer

Re: NERF MORTAL BUFF APPLES

Post by Reefer »

Yeah let's make it even harder to kill retards holding down a button.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Nerve strike? It was nerfed already ya know..

You can't bear it that your miniheal button didn't work and you died too many times...
Arden

Post by Arden »

Mortal should be 4 sec from range. Should do 80%? Base Dmg. It’s less than 100. Also shouldn’t be spamable.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I'm going to assume this post is sarcastic due to all the crying that's been going on
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Use of a Mortal Strike will render it impossible to initiate the healing of damage on your target for several seconds.
Lasts for 8 seconds (player) or 14 seconds (NPC).
Does not prevent curing poison or stopping bleeding.
Mortal Strike does 70% of normal weapon damage to target not currently under the effects of Mortal.
Mortal Strike done to a target that is currently under the effects of mortal or immune will do 130% of normal damage and will no longer reset the mortal duration.
The duration of Mortal strike attacks done using ranged weapons will be halved.
An 8 second immunity timer is granted once Mortal is removed.

this is how it was post publish 94
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Arden

Post by Arden »

Arden wrote:Mortal should be 4 sec from range. Should do 80%? Base Dmg. It’s less than 100. Also shouldn’t be spamable.
Ajani wrote: Lasts for 8 seconds (player)
Mortal Strike does 70% of normal weapon damage to target not currently under the effects of Mortal.
Funny Im right again.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:
Arden wrote:Mortal should be 4 sec from range. Should do 80%? Base Dmg. It’s less than 100. Also shouldn’t be spamable.
Funny Im right again.
What was is it prior to publish 94?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Arden wrote:
Funny Im right again.
Original tool tip vs Pub 81 tool tip

Pub 81 -
Mortal Strike, now grants eight second effect reduction once removed by non consumable and talisman items. Attempts to reapply Mortal Strike while the player is under effect reduction will scale the duration base on the last successful Mortal Strike.

--basically after mortal you were DRd for 8 secs. The timers were the same. Pub 91 turned the DR into an immunity
The Silvertiger

Arden wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Arden wrote:

Funny Im right again.

Pub 81 -
Mortal Strike, now grants eight second effect reduction once removed by non consumable and talisman items. Attempts to reapply Mortal Strike while the player is under effect reduction will scale the duration base on the last successful Mortal Strike.

--basically after mortal you were DRd for 8 secs. The timers were the same. Pub 91 turned the DR into an immunity
What about prior to publish 81/60?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

The gold tooltip is the aos totip at launch
The Silvertiger

Arden wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Arden wrote:

Funny Im right again.

Pub 81 -

So what were you "right" about?
Selling List & Vendor

Loler

Post by Loler »

He's saying from the late high seas xpac mortal damage was reduced however that it way past demise cut off as is pub 81. I still want to go back to pub 45 for alot of the PvP changes. Tactics requirement. Sticky specials. Nerve strike death strike change. All in pub 45 makes for alot more usable templates.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Loler wrote:He's saying from the late high seas xpac mortal damage was reduced however that it way past demise cut off as is pub 81. I still want to go back to pub 45 for alot of the PvP changes. Tactics requirement. Sticky specials. Nerve strike death strike change. All in pub 45 makes for alot more usable templates.
I know what he's saying, but how does that make him "right"?
Selling List & Vendor

Loler

Post by Loler »

I assume hes saying there was a documented change at some point for mortal. He probably just doesn't understand demise cut off dates
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.