Player Base + Events

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Valkyrie

Re: Player Base + Events

Post by Valkyrie »

Amish if you gonna run maze hit me i might have something to add to reward pool
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:I dont think people deserve a reward for killing 3 people on a tuesday night......
Didn’t you win a pvp tournament killing 3 people and got a donation card?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Ajani wrote:I dont think people deserve a reward for killing 3 people on a tuesday night......
The idea is to expand it so that it's 4+ people on every night/day. I see nothing wrong with giving a few commodities out. I can get more by killing 1 monster in less time on keys that I've bought from someone else or I can kill 1 executioner, 1 grand mage, and 1 master thief followed by one travesty and obtain 8 taint, 1 cc, and one mask in the same time it would take for 4 good duels.

You have brought up an actual issue without trying: What time of day? We have a great multicultural community here. I think 2 events 12 hours apart would be ok to handle this idea.
to my understanding the prime time for demise is whenever kvg logs on (they said so)
Nah, it used to be though, back when I came back (around 2017 august), we used to get fights all the time vs 20 loop, 10+ hz, qa started playing, 6ish nwo at the time, it was fun. Then we allied nwo, and the prime time shifted to earlier.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

A 16 year-old just out-brained everyone commenting on this thread.

+1 Ajani - you have won the night.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tempest wrote:

see my reply
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Tempest wrote:

see my reply
I hope its 4 letter words or less.
Josh likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

what is not AFK farmable?

serious question.

because what you want is a long term event, that people can grind, but that cant be AFK farmed.
like tot seasons but less farmable
Bug

Post by Bug »

Alvin wrote:Players can make events too - simple, but fun. You can consult Skrilex if you lack ideas.

For some you need an organized group - for everyone to agree on certain rules for the event to work. But there are many ideas which will work regardless how many trolls will try to spoil the fun.

I remember when Ri the cook (hrs024) announced that he will open all the chests in his castle to public at a specified time... that was the best event I remember. Whole server was there. Maybe now it wouldnt work... people would run around with a script opening chests. Recently KvG brought all the champions to britt gate and announced this fact to the world to provoke a fight... House drop events (organized by SilverTiger, SGT, MB, Jim and many others). Elmo made an event where people had to bring him absolutely random, often ridiculous objects and would get rewards... Eternity hid Baracoon in Despise once and nobody could find it - although the boss was clearly spawned and had to be somewhere around the dungeon.
Hrs024 is not Ri the cook. I know this because I was Ri the cook. Hrs024 is my friend though
Last edited by Bug on March 3rd, 2019, 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hrs024 and Alvin like this.