Little buffs to pets statuetes

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Skrillex

Little buffs to pets statuetes

Post by Skrillex »

Hello, in my opinion, changes to cu shides was a necesary change in demise, that changes destroys lot of archers teamplates , but still necesary, well, global OSI casting is not implemented yet, so mages still have a big adventage on archers cause the teleport / bolas/ xhealing his pets.

So, my propose with this post is, how about increase bases HP on grizzled mare statuete / paroximus swamp ??

Atm , grizzled mare have 100-125 hp , and very low resist to fire, so easly death with explo-flame , archers - warriors can not heal pets easly than a mage, so what about a increase on 200-225 hp on that statues? I dont have knowledge on swampy statue, but i guess is similar, not as broken as cu shide or hiryu , but that 100 hp more could be good for survive dismounted in some situations.

What you think? Let statues be usefull for PvP !
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
The Silvertiger

Re: Little buffs to pets statuetes

Post by The Silvertiger »

Sounds like they just need to go fel wide casting and improve it as time goes by. They shouldn't break something temporarily then have to go back and fix it.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

War horses have 240 hp (also can be ressed with 0 vet skill and a bandage)
Swampies have 120-180
Giant beetles have 200hp
-all according to uoguide
alllex likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Josh wrote:War horses have 240 hp
Swampies have 120-180
Giant beetles have 200hp
-all according to uoguide
Sorry Josh you missed his point

He is saying he has been parking in a handicap spot for years and he just found out that he is not allowed to do that.
To make things right he is no longer going to park in those spots but.........

...........since he has become used to doing that he would like for someone to carry him from his vehicle to where he is going and back to his vehicle when he is ready to drive away.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz, Arden, xan and 3 others like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Fatality...

Bama wins ;D

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Skrillex wrote:Hello, in my opinion, changes to cu shides was a necesary change in demise, that changes destroys lot of archers teamplates , but still necesary, well, global OSI casting is not implemented yet, so mages still have a big adventage on archers cause the teleport / bolas/ xhealing his pets.

So, my propose with this post is, how about increase bases HP on grizzled mare statuete / paroximus swamp ??

Atm , grizzled mare have 100-125 hp , and very low resist to fire, so easly death with explo-flame , archers - warriors can not heal pets easly than a mage, so what about a increase on 200-225 hp on that statues? I dont have knowledge on swampy statue, but i guess is similar, not as broken as cu shide or hiryu , but that 100 hp more could be good for survive dismounted in some situations.

What you think? Let statues be usefull for PvP !
your opinion is like a butt hole... :coffee:
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

That touch my balls, when you spend time triying to explain something totally impartial in another language that is not yours , asking for a opinion, then some ppl that i never saw making PvP say my opinion is like a butt hole.

Dude, go scam people and vete a tomar por culo pedazo mierda.
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Ajani likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Honestly i wouldnt care if random mounts like that was as strong as maybe a swampy but not a warhorse, warhorse hp should be the reward for willing to do factions.
Josh and The Silvertiger like this.