False Advertisement.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tempest

False Advertisement.

Post by Tempest »

See this more and more.

Stock your vendors or remove them - waste of not only my time, but others as well.
Attachments
False Advertisement..png
False Advertisement..png (267.38 KiB) Viewed 3788 times
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bad Religion

Re: False Advertisement.

Post by Bad Religion »

It's stocked just cant see the items with your client
Loler

Post by Loler »

Maybe he stocks it with hopes and dreams.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Looks like he’s selling a metal glove
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Can we talk about people buying perma gates for houses in luna? Seems pointless to me, its literally the main city in the game, the only other 'hub' that is just as popular is the vendor mall, which they can gate from whenever. Why buy a perma gate for something easy to find, instead of the houses that are out in the middle of no where. Just always confused me, seemed like a waste of money on their part.
Discord: Amish#1299
Tempest likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Amish Hammer wrote:Can we talk about people buying perma gates for houses in luna? Seems pointless to me, its literally the main city in the game, the only other 'hub' that is just as popular is the vendor mall, which they can gate from whenever. Why buy a perma gate for something easy to find, instead of the houses that are out in the middle of no where. Just always confused me, seemed like a waste of money on their part.
Being someone who owns a house in luna.... you can set a char there and not see 5 people walk by all day long
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Ajax, Alvin and Bad Religion like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ajani wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:Can we talk about people buying perma gates for houses in luna? Seems pointless to me, its literally the main city in the game, the only other 'hub' that is just as popular is the vendor mall, which they can gate from whenever. Why buy a perma gate for something easy to find, instead of the houses that are out in the middle of no where. Just always confused me, seemed like a waste of money on their part.
Being someone who owns a house in luna.... you can set a char there and not see 5 people walk by all day long
I have to agree with ajani.

Basically, there are two vendor houses that people walk to in Luna. Alvin's and April's. The rest get their main business via gate, magical or permanent. I guess that's the penalty of having a vendor mall.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

your vendor house used to be worth checking, but it's pretty trash now. Havnt seen a runic kit for sale there in half a year. rather have houses that are actually stocked from luna gating than one with all garbage.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

The Silvertiger wrote: Basically, there are two vendor houses that people walk to in Luna. Alvin's and April's. The rest get their main business via gate, magical or permanent. I guess that's the penalty of having a vendor mall.
I have some free vendor spots for people who want to keep their vendors stocked btw. : P
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Ajani and Will-twins like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Bad Religion wrote: your vendor house used to be worth checking, but it's pretty trash now. Havnt seen a runic kit for sale there in half a year. rather have houses that are actually stocked from luna gating than one with all garbage.
I know man, im bummed out by it, ive been trying to get some new vendors up, but no one seems interested. I feel like the server has been really inactive lately. If you know anyone that is botting those bods and needs a vendor let me know.

@tempest Sorry for hijacking the thread, just thought id make my random comment. I am sad about most of the vendors being empty aswell.
Discord: Amish#1299
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

Well if you cant.sell ur shit inside luna wall it because your price to hight or ur selling shit that nobody want buy....
Bdiddy11

Post by Bdiddy11 »

Some stop looking at Luna vendors because there’s so few vendors with anything on them... need what OSI has with a global vendor search and when you find your item it gives you a map to its location.

Could do that here and then it tells you if it’s a perma gate or just gives you a map to location.

I’ve got stuff I’ll need to be vendoring soon so I’ll have to hit Amish or Alvin up :)
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

yah i loved searchuo
Bdiddy11

Post by Bdiddy11 »

They have a new feature now that isn't SearchUO. It's accessed in game. It makes finding stuff 10x easier as you can plug in the exact intensities/variables that you want in an item.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bdiddy11 wrote:They have a new feature now that isn't SearchUO. It's accessed in game. It makes finding stuff 10x easier as you can plug in the exact intensities/variables that you want in an item.
Dee Lynn Quint_3-12_07.34-1.jpg
Dee Lynn Quint_3-12_07.34-1.jpg (136.97 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
Dee Lynn Quint_3-12_07.35.jpg
Dee Lynn Quint_3-12_07.35.jpg (153.1 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
Dee Lynn Quint_3-12_07.35-1.jpg
Dee Lynn Quint_3-12_07.35-1.jpg (137.84 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
Dee Lynn Quint_3-12_07.36.jpg
Dee Lynn Quint_3-12_07.36.jpg (136.25 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
Dee Lynn Quint_3-12_07.36-1.jpg
Dee Lynn Quint_3-12_07.36-1.jpg (155.26 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈