Mortal change people are requesting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vander Nars

Re: Mortal change people are requesting

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Desa doesnt know about osi. Tribkets make the cut garbs do not. Items were so heavily duped on osi it was common to see identicle items on different people at the same time. Hell i personally know several people who duped bod books of 500 val hammers. You want to talk about a server being asked? There were 20+ servers to afk farm on and xfer your items to your main server. Really seems you have no clue about osi from 2005 to 2009.
Says the guy that thinks cu sidhe mounts in pvp is osi accurate. When did you play osi again? Cause sounds like u dont know what the fuck ur talking about.
Grifo and Alvin like this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Loler never played in osi. It's true.

Demise no using osi casting.

Nobody use cusidhe or other tammer pets in pvp without tamming skill

https://youtu.be/RNQ3ivmkyxU

Osi cast + osi fields in mass pvp

https://youtu.be/apQXkgCQpQ0
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

desalonne wrote:Tons of things implemented on demise (garbs, trinkets ect.) Are past ML cut off. But if were gonna argue about......................

............Soul stones .................

...................are they Demise era accurate

The 24 hour timer was removed with the release of SA not before SA
Demise cut off is the last update before SA release right?
Just another thing to add to the pile
That IP snuck that in there LOL
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler

Post by Loler »

Cusidhe were possible to be used like they are now on. Just because no one did it doesnt mean its not possible. Then again vander had Razer playing for him on osi so i doubt he actually understands uo.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Loler wrote:Cusidhe were possible to be used like they are now on. Just because no one did it doesnt mean its not possible. Then again vander had Razer playing for him on osi so i doubt he actually understands uo.
Possible ride. OK. But in 30 minutes pvp will unbound and run away lol.

Shut up, u don't know about u are saying. You can know about demise, but nothing about uo and osi. It's new cast demise and journal changes will kill this weak shard. I'm just watching the drama, anyone wanna some popcorn? :popcorn:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Cusidhe were possible to be used like they are now on. Just because no one did it doesnt mean its not possible. Then again vander had Razer playing for him on osi so i doubt he actually understands uo.
Yes I was using razor before anyone know what it was, some how me being ahead of the curve means I know nothing about osi I guess. Why dont you tell us more about how cu sidhes pvp was common on osi shards.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
Yes I was using razor before anyone know what it was, some how me being ahead of the curve means I know nothing about osi I guess. Why dont you tell us more about how cu sidhes pvp was common on osi shards.
We know it wasn't common, but the real question is was it rare. Crit said no, but someone else said yes. Oh infinitely wise Lord Candy Bars enlighten us with your knowledge.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

Its not about if it was used. It only matters if it was usable. Oh and i know more about uo and osi mechanics then you and vanders combined.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

Loler wrote:Its not about if it was used. It only matters if it was usable. Oh and i know more about uo and osi mechanics then you and vanders combined.
Grifo and Vander or me and vander? I never claimed to know more than anyone, I just use information provided by others including yourself.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

Grifo and vander. I posted it and thought you might think I was talking about you
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler let me ask you something, how it feel being the reason your team lost that 3v3?
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

You are expert uoguide, loler!

Congratulations.

I'm just watching demise game over. Eos don't wanna balance pvp, just want realize hz wishes.

Update casting - ok
Healthbar and journal block - OK (very good)
Leechs - one day, maybe.
Fields - never.
Explo pots - never.
Swing reload - never.
Corruption in staff - what are you saying? The demise staff is honest.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Grifo wrote:You are expert uoguide, loler!

Congratulations.

I'm just watching demise game over. Eos don't wanna balance pvp, just want realize hz wishes.

Update casting - ok
Healthbar and journal block - OK (very good)
Leechs - one day, maybe.
Fields - never.
Explo pots - never.
Swing reload - never.
Corruption in staff - what are you saying? The demise staff is honest.
Leeches I hope will get changed soon.
Fields aren’t required but it’d be an option to change them now
Explo pots were a bug on osi so never
Swing reload idk what the difference would be?
The Silvertiger

Grifo wrote:
Possible ride. OK. But in 30 minutes pvp will unbound and run away lol.

Shut up, u don't know about u are saying. You can know about demise, but nothing about uo and osi. It's new cast demise and journal changes will kill this weak shard. I'm just watching the drama, anyone wanna some popcorn? :popcorn:
DJ Pax: How often do you feed your cu?
Selling List & Vendor

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Grifo wrote:Possible ride. OK. But in 30 minutes pvp will unbound and run away lol.
Grifo...............

Wrong
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈