Mortal change people are requesting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Josh

Re: Mortal change people are requesting

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote: I think you enjoy bitching or you would not have done it non stop for 2+ years
“Does this child look like a girl?”
Do I look like a girl?
orca-image-1527558609481.jpg_1527558609676.jpeg
Plead the fifth.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Actually some of the changes being requested are preference from your side. The mortal change for one is a preference change.

Also like i said i don't care if they leave all other spells the same buy change movable spells like chiv and bushudo. The biggest problem is if I lose a ww while casting consecrate in a huge pack and only do a basic attack no ww that's death in a lot of scenarios at spawns
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote: I think you enjoy bitching or you would not have done it non stop for 2+ years
“Does this child look like a girl?”
that is a weird comment
I saw it on a fb post about you that i think kapero posted, i think u went to wal-mart with ur mom and the greeting lady said have a good day ladies when yall left or something. Im just joshin ya bud.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Actually some of the changes being requested are preference from your side. The mortal change for one is a preference change.

Also like i said i don't care if they leave all other spells the same buy change movable spells like chiv and bushudo. The biggest problem is if I lose a ww while casting consecrate in a huge pack and only do a basic attack no ww that's death in a lot of scenarios at spawns
No, it's not a preference change. It happens to be a preference but it's about balance. Mortal is retarded, all people do is spam it and that might be rooted in a problem with how mana leech works here compared to osi during this time, so maybe this proposal isn't the right one for combating that but i think it's the proposal that'll piss off pvmers a lot less.

I mean Osi changed mortal in an era where it was significantly harder to kill someone bc mysticism came out, apples were 30s, chiv was good then (holy fist mastery made it good i believe), hpr pots and maxed out hpr suits. If that's not a testament of balance then idk what is dude. It's also about making other weapons become useful as well by nerfing mortal you encourage people to find alternatives (it's not useless just having 10 mortal archers doesnt matter anymore). While your argument is "i can die at a spawn, STICKY SPECIALS bc thats what i want." But whatevs breh.

Spawns are easy af here, you should be at risk to die, why make it easier? But my issue is with a lot of stuff with that publish, i think it was a "fun" publish but for balancing I don't think it was good.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yeah cause osi nailed all their updates. oh wait 37 mod items 1300 skill templates. yeah definitely nailed it.

The people who decide what gets changed in uo have been horrible at it for a very long time and probably will continue being horrible. Either way you say its balance yet its all preference. You prefer it that way so that's why you want it changed. Its all good you can see everything your way and not in the way of others. I know what i want is preference. But yours is not an opinion its fact right? Keep on screaming to the moon its working.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Spiritspeak, chiv, confidence

Get good
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Josh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Yeah cause osi nailed all their updates. oh wait 37 mod items 1300 skill templates. yeah definitely nailed it.

The people who decide what gets changed in uo have been horrible at it for a very long time and probably will continue being horrible. Either way you say its balance yet its all preference. You prefer it that way so that's why you want it changed. Its all good you can see everything your way and not in the way of others. I know what i want is preference. But yours is not an opinion its fact right? Keep on screaming to the moon its working.

What you just said is idiotic, it doesn’t prove your point at all, it’s a fallacy. Just Bc someone has been wrong before doesn’t mean they’re wrong in this instance. Suits are op, mysticism is op, bushido was op and is popular now on osi, chiv was op, apples were 30s, 100+ hpr pots existed (long cd tho) and they STILL thought mortal was op even with extra ways to heal through and get rid of mortal. But ya know man you’re right LOL.

I was having an argument about balance, hence none of my reasons were "thats how i want it" and were "it's good for balance bc x, y, z." The publish you’re talking about was a fun, but as per balance it ain’t it chief.

I’m not opposed to seeing others points of view, I’ve been persuaded before, but sticky specs, 120 skill = 100% deathstrike damage is not good for balance in pvp. Tactics mages don’t need a buff. Sampires don’t need a buff. Spawning isn’t hard.

You've moved away from discussing balance and haven't answered half the criticism of the change you propose, so I'm done with this conversation, it's pointless.
Last edited by Josh on April 1st, 2019, 1:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:Spiritspeak, chiv, confidence

Get good
Talismans, gift of renewal, apples

Get better :P
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:
Loler wrote:Actually some of the changes being requested are preference from your side. The mortal change for one is a preference change.

No, it's not a preference change. It happens to be a preference but it's about balance. Mortal is retarded, all people do is spam it and that might be rooted in a problem with how mana leech works here compared to osi during this time, so maybe this proposal isn't the right one for combating that but i think it's the proposal that'll piss off pvmers a lot less.

I mean Osi changed mortal in an era where it was significantly harder to kill someone bc mysticism came out, apples were 30s, chiv was good then (holy fist mastery made it good i believe), hpr pots and maxed out hpr suits. If that's not a testament of balance then idk what is dude. It's also about making other weapons become useful as well by nerfing mortal you encourage people to find alternatives (it's not useless just having 10 mortal archers doesnt matter anymore). While your argument is "i can die at a spawn, STICKY SPECIALS bc thats what i want." But whatevs breh.

Spawns are easy af here, you should be at risk to die, why make it easier? But my issue is with a lot of stuff with that publish, i think it was a "fun" publish but for balancing I don't think it was good.
it was a dude in his 80s
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:

it was a dude in his 80s
the wal-mart greeter? Oh yea old people cant see so good :[
One time in a debate round when i was in highschool, an 80 yr old judge called my partner a girl the whole time lol, he was dude and didnt even have that long of hair (much shorter than yours in that pic). We were cracking up about it
Ajani likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I rarely ever spam mortal on my archer. Usually only for 1v1 vs a mage. Even vs other archers i usually don't use mortal cause they run from me at 80% when mortaled. On the field i use moving shot primarily.

But good job proving my point again your shitty opinion and perspective are just that.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:I rarely ever spam mortal on my archer. Usually only for 1v1 vs a mage. Even vs other archers i usually don't use mortal cause they run from me at 80% when mortaled. On the field i use moving shot primarily.

But good job proving my point again your shitty opinion and perspective are just that.
Yea, you're a retard lol. Good rebuttal.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Chad dies 1v 5 video i mortal 1 mage once then run out of star room and mortal chad once and he dies after 1 mortal.

Script error vid. I mortal script then he dies in 1 mortal.

Yeah spamming mortal 1v5 and 1v3 mate wouldn't be able go do that with a Dr or immunity.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Chad dies 1v 5 video i mortal 1 mage once then run out of star room and mortal chad once and he dies after 1 mortal.

Script error vid. I mortal script then he dies in 1 mortal.

Yeah spamming mortal 1v5 and 1v3 mate wouldn't be able go do that with a Dr or immunity.
I care so much about you playing an archer, tell me more.
Actually you know what dude, send me some of your sampire spawner videos, I'm super interested.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Oh proved your opinion wrong again so deflect. What an ape
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna