Mortal change people are requesting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Mortal change people are requesting

Post by Loler »

PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Legacy likes this.
Grifo

Re: Mortal change people are requesting

Post by Grifo »

Just for info.

Pub94 mysticism is active, Chivalry heal is different and have many methods to clear mortalled stats.
Other point is hml leech, pub 94 (with loot 2.0, imbuing, other arties) is impossible flood mortal. Demise with ridiculous crossbow and suit u can flood infinites mortal move
Loler

Post by Loler »

You can give whatever info you want the change they are asking for is years past cut off. Im just letting the gms know
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Will-twins likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Garbs are past cut off
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
DG

Post by DG »

I think GMs know this clearly.That's precisely the reason why mortal change should be handled with extreme caution.

Some ppl think mortal change is needed because archers will be OP after OSI casting implemented.I don't think so for now.Even my 250 ping mage faced no real threat from archers 1v1.The only exception is loler's moving shot archer but I only have 36 dci.DCI counters archers a lot.

However mortal change is not completely out of consideration if mortal truly becomes op.But it should be discussed after OSI casting goes fel wide.

Right now few fights happen in the new casting areas.Ppl lack enough motivation to test the new casting thoroughly when they are not sure if its going to be reality.
Last edited by DG on March 31st, 2019, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cold Blood and Will-twins like this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Honestly, the only problem I have with archers is the para blow/pouch combination.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
DG

Post by DG »

Not if you never fight archers under half HP.

The same goes to archers vs archers/Archer mages.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Mortal does not need to be changed, it's only bad right now because of the casting and people being able to tele faster than you can while mortaling you.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Bama wrote:Garbs are past cut off
And wind had immunity added to it as well which it shouldn't. The reason im posting this is so things don't get changed because people don't actually know how it works on osi buy cry enough to get things changed.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Can you tell me why monsters sometimes flee on OSI?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Quality of Life change
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 14&t=15864

Never played OSI but wants a change
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 14&t=27487

I honestly feel that this cut off is really an imaginary line that the staff moves to suit their agenda

As I stated before garbs are past the cut off by what 6 weeks. An extra 50 luck we can’t get from the luck statue because it is what 15 days past the cut off

The change asked for in those 2 links are like 7 months past the cut off

We can’t have seed boxes as a vet reward because of the cut off. Though if you want to sit idle for 8 hours and wait for a boss or some special named monster to spawn for a chance at one it’s all good.

Endless water decanter was an event item on Demise and 10 months past the cut off
I asked for this because we never had the magical waves that OSI had. OSI only added this item because they accidentally got rid of those waves.

On OSI I throw water pitchers at water elementals to get one. Total time 3 minutes max
On Demise sit idle until event monster spawns

BAH!!!!!!!!

No need to follow that cut off date. If it is needed they need to add it.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Loler wrote:
Bama wrote:Garbs are past cut off
And wind had immunity added to it as well which it shouldn't. The reason im posting this is so things don't get changed because people don't actually know how it works on osi buy cry enough to get things changed.
I dont give a fuck what is on osi or not. You shouldnt be able to spam mortal, ride a cu without taming, and teleport faster than someone else can run. I thought of all people you were smart enough to understand that, but then again you may have your own prerogatives.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Yea, i wish there was info how mortal worked for Ml honestly. Is it same as demise or was there a diminishing return?

Also, being past cutoff can matter, but being past cutoff shouldnt be a huge deal especially since like that non-tracking explo pots were fixed after SA but that doesnt mean it's a good idea to have them.

But yea the proposed one is after the cutoff.
Legacy likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

There was never a DR for mortal during ML. Mortal functions now like it did on OSI during ML.

If casting is changed you won't be able to teleport faster then someone can run. And you could ride cusidhes on OSI without taming.

Hell during zerg days I remember certain people grabbing greater dragons on guard soul stoning off taming/lore and using them at grinders. that was atrocious. walking into a 50 man grinder vs 10-20 greater dragons and being the first person to wither == instant death.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

Also as I am for removing some of the previous changes as long as they are in line with our timeline. Removing the apple timer and instead making them being linked to hunger. then you can use a few apples back to back but then you will be locked out for multiple minutes instead of a solid 2 minute cool down.

Also for removing tactics requirement for specials. Allowing sticky specials when casting. and removing the requirement to have hiding and stealth for deathstrike to do maximum damage.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna