Current Staff list

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bdiddy11

Current Staff list

Post by Bdiddy11 »

How do I find a list of current staff? I got jailed for HW questing for stepping away from the PC to grab some food, come back to have my guy in jail. Immediately send in a ticket to speak to staff (in game). Been sitting here for going on 5+ hours. Been #1 in Queue ever since I submitted to talk to a staff member.

Interesting how I get thrown in jail while there is still 10+ toons running the same quest, yet are AFK and I can’t even get an in game staffer to respond minutes after the occurrence.
Vander Nars

Re: Current Staff list

Post by Vander Nars »

welcome to demise.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Bdiddy11 wrote:[...] Immediately send in a ticket to speak to staff (in game). Been sitting here for going on 5+ hours. Been #1 in Queue ever since I submitted to talk to a staff member. [...]
Maybe you got caught by the automatic AFK check (captcha system) ?
That would explain why nobody has responded to you in game. I am sure staff will be tolerant, you just need to be patient and wait for a response.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."