Tailoring stuck broken?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Barrigudo

Tailoring stuck broken?

Post by Barrigudo »

Hi, My tailoring is stuck at 111 I have a cap of 120 from a scroll and skills are not capped, The skill actually stopped at 110 and to make sure my character wasn't bugged I had this 1 point pink scroll lying around from a long time ago so I used it and it raised the point so I don't believe I am bugged. Any help would be appreciated, I have tried using better tools from bulk order turn in, I have used a couple thousand of each different color leather nothing is working. :beathorse:
The Silvertiger

Re: Tailoring stuck broken?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Barrigudo wrote:Hi, My tailoring is stuck at 111 I have a cap of 120 from a scroll and skills are not capped, The skill actually stopped at 110 and to make sure my character wasn't bugged I had this 1 point pink scroll lying around from a long time ago so I used it and it raised the point so I don't believe I am bugged. Any help would be appreciated, I have tried using better tools from bulk order turn in, I have used a couple thousand of each different color leather nothing is working. :beathorse:
Studded Do

Also, I got stuck at 119.7 and had to get discorded by a satyr. Good luck!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Barrigudo

Post by Barrigudo »

Thanks I'll try that.
Barrigudo

Post by Barrigudo »

Skill started raising again Thanks a lot.
Josh

Post by Josh »

To gain you have to have a chance to fail, so always double check that if you’re not gaining.