Hey very smart people

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Hey very smart people

Post by Bad Religion »

Can you fix cu's, casting, mortal, and trap crates please? We've been asking for a while and you literally only made it worse. I wont type a long two-page explanation on why you need to fix these things since you apparently couldnt comprehend it the first 10 thousand times we all posted it. At least let us know if help is on the way or progress is even being attempted. Thanks
Last edited by Bad Religion on May 25th, 2019, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arden likes this.
Mr Nobody

Re: Hey very smart non retarded people

Post by Mr Nobody »

all you do is complain thats all youve done since you came here ffs give it a rest your worse than opywang for fuck sake
Bad Religion

Re: Hey very smart non retarded people

Post by Bad Religion »

all you do is type on a server that you shit talk in a game you dont play so fuck off
Mr Nobody and Yumiako like this.
The Silvertiger

Re: Hey very smart people

Post by The Silvertiger »

Dang... he said opywang...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Maybe not the best way to go about it, but hey these are all obvious and glaring bugs that should be pretty fixable.

If you need help testing and feedback I’m sure a lot of us would be willing to help.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Maloskies wrote:Maybe not the best way to go about it, but hey these are all obvious and glaring bugs that should be pretty fixable.

If you need help testing and feedback I’m sure a lot of us would be willing to help.
you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.
Bug

Post by Bug »

I miss opywang!
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Bug wrote:I miss opywang!
he sounds like a wise player
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Dont feel like I have a say on pvp shit, but you guys bitched for like a year and eventually got your osi casting, try bitching for another and you might get the other fixes you want. :)
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

In b4 "we didn't get what we wanted"
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Amish Hammer wrote:Image

Dont feel like I have a say on pvp shit, but you guys bitched for like a year and eventually got your osi casting, try bitching for another and you might get the other fixes you want. :)
ill remember that next time you are bitching about treasure chests
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Dont feel like I have a say on pvp shit, but you guys bitched for like a year and eventually got your osiAccuratecasting, try bitching for another and you might get the other fixes you want. :)
Maybe they will add your treasure chest incorrectly as well and we can tell you the same.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I fought one guy on my melee and he just stood and miniheal, I check his stats and it said 2/5. :(
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Bad Religion wrote:
ill remember that next time you are bitching about treasure chests
:D the difference in the two my friend. the pvp thing had half of the pvp community bitching about it. the treasure chest situation, its just me bitch about it, and its not on every post. I just want more stuff for pvm to do, since most of the updates are focused more on the pvpers since thats what most of the server is. But feel free to remember.
Discord: Amish#1299
kentares

Post by kentares »

I still hate that picture.