just give it up

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mr Nobody

just give it up

Post by Mr Nobody »

stop trying this server has been shit for years player base has dropped since the new staff took over demise sucks face it :beathorse: :coffee:
Bad Religion

Re: just give it up

Post by Bad Religion »

play game. no write.
The Silvertiger, Bug and Alvin like this.
Bug

Post by Bug »

There is something that makes demise stand out from all the other popular player run shards with their unlimited stat and skill caps, overpowered items, and transient player base.

Do not know exactly what it is but I will just go with it.
Lomita

Post by Lomita »

It is the best ultima before SA with imbuing and millions of items.
On Demise, you're still playing ultima online and not imbuing online.

The skillgain is a bit too fast, but please don't change it until I've finished my chars :mrgreen:
(Player from Germany)
Vote for Demise: https://www.uogateway.com/shard.php?id=980&act=vote
Josh

Post by Josh »

Who r u?
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Bug wrote:There is something that makes demise stand out from all the other popular player run shards with their unlimited stat and skill caps, overpowered items, and transient player base.

Do not know exactly what it is but I will just go with it.
LONGEVITY.
ParagonDancer

Post by ParagonDancer »

I don't think the shard is that bad.

Granted, my preference was back when SE was released, items were relatively harder to come by, and it didn't seem like absolutely everyone afk macro'd the entire game.
eby#4526 on discord.
DG

Post by DG »

Longevity,stability and globalization make Demise one of the best free shards in this world,even if many times it looks less active than other shards.

GMs really did a great job from this perspective.

Afk macroing is quite normal for this old game.End game gears all come from boring and repetitive game activities.Need new contents or new methods of getting valuable items,if we want ppl to actually play this game.That means a lot Gm work!

As long as the shard is still out there,I believe that new things will come eventually.

So be patient and enjoy the game!
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Discord: Maloskies#2094
Mr Nobody likes this.