Put non luck garb and trinket on harrower

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Put non luck garb and trinket on harrower

Post by Bad Religion »

Please put non luck garb and trinket on harrower. Luck one will still be way more valuable. Since the addition of garb all other robes are pretty much useless. Silly that I could afk farm 6 garbs at htown but spend months and months doing oaks and harrowers fighting and dying over and over and the most valuable item is 40kk.

Or just remove them from the game, Thanks.
royal kapero2

Re: Put non luck garb and trinket on harrower

Post by royal kapero2 »

Every 30 mins (obviously If it's killed), spawn a Mongbat Lord with ridiculous Hp and damage (I assume it should be as strong as Dark Father or two DFs) in a random felucca dungeon, it should drop a few charges of neon pigments with a small chance for a darkside dye. :P

About Harrower, It's funny because I thought the same yesterday, and I find it necessary to add too.
And the argument is good too. Because you need to work to summon a harrower and it can be done anytime for new players, while the halloween expects players to be AFK on their all 4 alts once a year.
Mister Pink likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

In specyfic place put a house that will decay in 2-3h evry week and will have Item that is worth fight for.
Make it weight like 3k stones so u need to move it tile by tile, and area around it 1-2 screens not possible to put bunker near by.

Will look like idoc fights :)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Idocs are boring, bunch of stealthers or hiding in houses.

If you fuckers want to pvp, then go pvp.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bad Religion wrote: just remove them from the game, Thanks.
They're broken and stupid. Never should've been added, but you won't get rid of them in the name of balance, rather you'll cater to people wanting to sell it for 100+m.
patla likes this.
patla

Post by patla »

Bad Religion wrote:Please put non luck garb and trinket on harrower. Luck one will still be way more valuable. Since the addition of garb all other robes are pretty much useless. Silly that I could afk farm 6 garbs at htown but spend months and months doing oaks and harrowers fighting and dying over and over and the most valuable item is 40kk.

Or just remove them from the game, Thanks.
Agreed
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

put runics on ore elementals, put ds charges in treasure chest. :popcorn:

Discord: Amish#1299
Josh

Post by Josh »

Nope.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Shallan wrote:In specyfic place put a house that will decay in 2-3h evry week and will have Item that is worth fight for.
Make it weight like 3k stones so u need to move it tile by tile, and area around it 1-2 screens not possible to put bunker near by.

Will look like idoc fights :)
How long have you been playing?

To OP and discussion:
You guys really need DCI 5 and MR 2 that bad? They do look better than an ari, though. From an economic perspective, this once a year release is a problem. Matter of fact, from an economic perspective, you're screwed on Demise either way. Runic armor or weapons should be the most valuable items not some cosmetic blessable items. CUB should be permanent and conjurers items should have a spawn chance on a regular basis. If it's every 3 months like inquis, that'd be better than having a mass exodus of players til Htown.

I like the idea of putting it on the Harrower, but with a twist: 5% chance for a conjurers red colored Harrower to spawn. The gate will be red and both iterations of the harrower will be red. Upon death the red harrower will roll the arty chance like normal. If it drops a chance for a conjurers item will be included in the list of normal items. If the conjurers item gets selected, a roll between the robe, book, and talisman will commence with an even chance at all 3. If the robe is selected a chance for luck is rolled at the same rate a talisman can be blessed.

Unfortunately, that's just a bit too custom for this server most likely. :coffee:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I love this idea. Put a valuable item on the harrower and it'll likely draw pvp. I love Htown too but let's be honest it's drops are too rare, people afk, and there is a huge drop off in population when Htown is over. If garb/trinket is a low chance like Ari then it'll balance out. The item doesn't necessarily have to be garb/trinket either. Just put a valuable item in the loot table.

The economy will always be in bad shape since we have fella's like Alvin so I don't even take the health of the economy into consideration anymore.

I don't think this idea is too custom. We have harrower assaults and that's custom as hell.

Good stuff. Make it happen staff.

Edit: make it a different color if you want so you can differentiate between Htown Garbs and Harrower Garbs.Or make the Garb from Harrowers a shroud. I like shrouds.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Llama Vortex

Post by The Llama Vortex »

The main idea behind this is a very easy to understand one:
make playing the game a rewarded activity, rather than giving prizes to things that are easily automated. But that is not OSI Like, so we should forget about it.
The Silvertiger

The Llama Vortex wrote:The main idea behind this is a very easy to understand one:
make playing the game a rewarded activity, rather than giving prizes to things that are easily automated. But that is not OSI Like, so we should forget about it.
Neither is steam or razor.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

garbs/trinkets in general are a bad idea.
Amish Hammer likes this.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:garbs/trinkets in general are a bad idea.
I definitely agree on the trinket. The garb is not all that game changing.
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:garbs/trinkets in general are a bad idea.
I definitely agree on the trinket. The garb is not all that game changing.
My suit would be exceptionally harder to make without a garb.
Also it just buffs tact mages, so I think it is pretty game changing.
But trinket is way stronger for sure.