A thread not about casting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger
Bug Tester
Posts: 4122

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by The Silvertiger » June 11th, 2019, 11:01 pm

Josh wrote:Probably should check when the accounts were created and how many posts on both sides ofc.
My thoughts exactly. The last person to join before the vote was hwangsew. Anyone after that should be looked at with skepticism.
The crybabies are legendary

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402
Josh likes this.
Top

Arden
Posts: 1577

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by Arden » June 12th, 2019, 5:28 am

Kapero --

Just watched your video....Crazy what an archer can do if they hit 3 times in row?!

PS why you dont show my pooping on you 1v1 at brit gate??!

But i see the point...honestly alchy archer needs fix, but apparently we are unable to....so instead we just half way fix casting and dont even change cus

Arden
Posts: 1577

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by Arden » June 13th, 2019, 2:48 am

Image

@Ajani, I havent voted once yet and i see people want OSI casting....

How many times have you and polu voted?

User avatar
Vitek-
Posts: 911

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by Vitek- » June 13th, 2019, 6:28 am

I just voted too. Neck and neck!
Discord: Critical#2911
Sexual PvP, Vitek-, Critical Gaming, of the shadows, Anima-, Sasuke-
Image

amica1
Posts: 3

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by amica1 » June 13th, 2019, 9:41 am

please don't come back to old cast... we will have one more time heal vs spam ma-fb.. New cast need only a little rework, change total cu shide etc for archer, than they will not be that strong (of course they can run with alchemy still, but its easy to kill his pet). ON this cast its easy to kill archers ( i kill lot time kapero and other good archer on necro mage) so i don't know where is a problem. ON field fight mage still can do nice drop and every archer can't handle drop from 3 mages in one time. GUys you need spend a little time for playing and learn a little new things... it's sad because now i see what level pvp have demise if only they want extra spam heal vs ma-fb.. before change cast most mage could stay in one tittle and heal from spam good mage withotu chance to kill, now its change. If you stay in one title and want only heal you die fast, its verify your skill pvp.

Of course, Duque have a little right about champs. Its much more difficult solo champ like ritkor/ semidar, but its still possible. in other server for exemple wraith form dont dry a lot mana from dmg like there and nobody cry about that, they need have to adjust.

User avatar
royal kapero2
Posts: 1026

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by royal kapero2 » June 13th, 2019, 9:50 am

amica1 wrote:please don't come back to old cast... we will have one more time heal vs spam ma-fb.. New cast need only a little rework, change total cu shide etc for archer, than they will not be that strong (of course they can run with alchemy still, but its easy to kill his pet). ON this cast its easy to kill archers ( i kill lot time kapero and other good archer on necro mage) so i don't know where is a problem. ON field fight mage still can do nice drop and every archer can't handle drop from 3 mages in one time. GUys you need spend a little time for playing and learn a little new things... it's sad because now i see what level pvp have demise if only they want extra spam heal vs ma-fb.. before change cast most mage could stay in one tittle and heal from spam good mage withotu chance to kill, now its change. If you stay in one title and want only heal you die fast, its verify your skill pvp.

Of course, Duque have a little right about champs. Its much more difficult solo champ like ritkor/ semidar, but its still possible. in other server for exemple wraith form dont dry a lot mana from dmg like there and nobody cry about that, they need have to adjust.
Nickname bro? xd

The Silvertiger
Bug Tester
Posts: 4122

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by The Silvertiger » June 13th, 2019, 9:59 am

His nick name:
jestem właścicielem kapero
The crybabies are legendary

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

User avatar
royal kapero2
Posts: 1026

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by royal kapero2 » June 13th, 2019, 10:09 am

Arden wrote:Kapero --

Just watched your video....Crazy what an archer can do if they hit 3 times in row?!

PS why you dont show my pooping on you 1v1 at brit gate??!

But i see the point...honestly alchy archer needs fix, but apparently we are unable to....so instead we just half way fix casting and dont even change cus
How about all the people that dropped explos on me, did they only say "Welcome back" because I returned in September?

Archery is boring, as you saw 2v2 we killed you pretty much on AFK. I often die to archers on my melee, just because they are op with this exploit. I am not even mentioning fixing other stuff like ward talismans, or HML. Because what's worse than a cu riding alchemy archer? It's a cu riding alchemy archer with a health buff that cannot be removed and is able to spam endless special abilities.

Archery needs a fix, so casting needs a fix. Cus needs a fix, all of these need a fix at the same time.
And chiv spells needs a serious fix, chiv spells weren't taken into account when they half fixed the casting. I killed some "Alone man", he was just holding a chiv heal and saying huahua, then I threw fukiya and that broke his pvp plan, so he died. Later I killed him 3 other times and he started trash talking because his exploit didn't work.

PS: Can you confirm or deny If archers need to stop moving for a longer time to shot?
Last edited by royal kapero2 on June 13th, 2019, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
royal kapero2
Posts: 1026

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by royal kapero2 » June 13th, 2019, 10:17 am

Image

So this guy is a pro and has never died with Demise casting right? All kids are going to act like it's not fair now? Lol Anthony File just PMed me that he will never die to me again If they change casting.

PS: Anthony File keeps saying how the server is broken because he made a template with teleports+frenzied whirlwind and they took it off because he was successfully killing people.. To be honest, the dingbat casting made this exploit, so I don't know how he was skilled at doing that. All credits should go to the broken casting.

amica1
Posts: 3

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by amica1 » June 13th, 2019, 10:38 am

i am your nightmare bro. jaja. sad you cry again and again on forum now? but the true is you dropped hz clan after halloween and hz helped you, you are a big trash in my eyes (i am other clan). i kill you many time after change, you never close your mouth and are terrible person. One day you will meet same person and pay for your sin.
Josh likes this.
Top

Loler
Posts: 2406

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by Loler » June 13th, 2019, 9:14 pm

You are wrong Kapero the casting didn't make that template work. Teleport relative is what made it work so its souley steams fault. Anthony could make a couple adjustments to his script if the ever changed frenzied back and be just as successful.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.

User avatar
Bama
Bug Hunter
Posts: 3741

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by Bama » June 13th, 2019, 11:17 pm

Duque wrote:




-You know i liked to do champs alone or with mates (really don't have any need to do it but i liked)....now also is possible to do champs alone or with mates, but are terrible boring and longer, you are more tme healing your self than killling mobs


I should have left some of your good points but I decided to focus on the real problem

Imagine that you can not longer play your 2 button spawner without timing your spells
So now it takes longer because you have to heal more
Wow dude
WTF would you do if they fixed mob AI?
WTF would you do if they fixed mana leeching?
We know what you are doing because they are trying to put in OSI casting. And telling people if they want OSI mechanics to go play OSI is not a valid argument

I remember multiple threads that cussed out Opy because the spawns became too easy and the people who run this place made a poll for that. The champ spawns were not reverted so I guess the majority of the players wanted the easier spawns.
Now we have a poll on which casting to use......lol

Hey Staff pick one and make it server wide because either way you are going to piss people off and you waiting to see the lesser of the 2 is bullshit.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!
The Silvertiger and Josh like this.
Top

Josh
Posts: 1295

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by Josh » June 13th, 2019, 11:51 pm

royal kapero2 wrote:Image

So this guy is a pro and has never died with Demise casting right? All kids are going to act like it's not fair now? Lol Anthony File just PMed me that he will never die to me again If they change casting.

PS: Anthony File keeps saying how the server is broken because he made a template with teleports+frenzied whirlwind and they took it off because he was successfully killing people.. To be honest, the dingbat casting made this exploit, so I don't know how he was skilled at doing that. All credits should go to the broken casting.
I killed Anthony quite a few times 1v1 (3 I can think of) when he was on that temp, I think killed me once or twice. It was op though.

The Silvertiger
Bug Tester
Posts: 4122

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by The Silvertiger » June 13th, 2019, 11:58 pm

Bama wrote:
Duque wrote:




-You know i liked to do champs alone or with mates (really don't have any need to do it but i liked)....now also is possible to do champs alone or with mates, but are terrible boring and longer, you are more tme healing your self than killling mobs


I should have left some of your good points but I decided to focus on the real problem

Imagine that you can not longer play your 2 button spawner without timing your spells
So now it takes longer because you have to heal more
Wow dude
WTF would you do if they fixed mob AI?
WTF would you do if they fixed mana leeching?
We know what you are doing because they are trying to put in OSI casting. And telling people if they want OSI mechanics to go play OSI is not a valid argument

I remember multiple threads that cussed out Opy because the spawns became too easy and the people who run this place made a poll for that. The champ spawns were not reverted so I guess the majority of the players wanted the easier spawns.
Now we have a poll on which casting to use......lol

Hey Staff pick one and make it server wide because either way you are going to piss people off and you waiting to see the lesser of the 2 is bullshit.
Would you like me to PM you the info for a server that actually listens? I've already told them they need you. They have ~accurate leeches mana and life. Casting is better. They still have a lot of work to do since the newest release of RUNUO is still a few years old, but they are working on it. Just lemme know.
The crybabies are legendary

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

User avatar
Bama
Bug Hunter
Posts: 3741

Re: A thread not about casting

Post by Bama » June 14th, 2019, 12:07 am

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:
Duque wrote:




-You know i liked to do champs alone or with mates (really don't have any need to do it but i liked)....now also is possible to do champs alone or with mates, but are terrible boring and longer, you are more tme healing your self than killling mobs


I should have left some of your good points but I decided to focus on the real problem

Imagine that you can not longer play your 2 button spawner without timing your spells
So now it takes longer because you have to heal more
Wow dude
WTF would you do if they fixed mob AI?
WTF would you do if they fixed mana leeching?
We know what you are doing because they are trying to put in OSI casting. And telling people if they want OSI mechanics to go play OSI is not a valid argument

I remember multiple threads that cussed out Opy because the spawns became too easy and the people who run this place made a poll for that. The champ spawns were not reverted so I guess the majority of the players wanted the easier spawns.
Now we have a poll on which casting to use......lol

Hey Staff pick one and make it server wide because either way you are going to piss people off and you waiting to see the lesser of the 2 is bullshit.
Would you like me to PM you the info for a server that actually listens? I've already told them they need you. They have ~accurate leeches mana and life. Casting is better. They still have a lot of work to do since the newest release of RUNUO is still a few years old, but they are working on it. Just lemme know.
So there is a birth of a new server or is it a "rebirth" of an old server................hehehehe

No thank you I'm good Chris
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!
DG and The Silvertiger like this.
Top

Post Reply