Game changing cu sidhes..

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Josh

Re: Game changing cu sidhes..

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:@kobra we just want the server to be balanced and to have more diversity in templates.
In this case you are obviously lying. Editing Cu Sidhes stats would force more people to use different templates/mounts. Fix them accurately, but drop this custom crap in the river of your tears.
I never suggested anything custom, you fucking retard, I support what loler said.
Loler wrote:Not era accurate. It shouldn't flag after owner dies without it guard command or kill.
this would fix the current attack pet exploit to get their pets to re-follow, that's what I support.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:@kobra we just want the server to be balanced and to have more diversity in templates.
In this case you are obviously lying. Editing Cu Sidhes stats would force more people to use different templates/mounts. Fix them accurately, but drop this custom crap in the river of your tears.
I never suggested anything custom, you fucking retard, I support what loler said.
Loler wrote:Not era accurate. It shouldn't flag after owner dies without it guard command or kill.
this would fix the current attack pet exploit to get their pets to re-follow, that's what I support.
Obviously, kobra wasn't talking about you, then.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: In this case you are obviously lying. Editing Cu Sidhes stats would force more people to use different templates/mounts. Fix them accurately, but drop this custom crap in the river of your tears.
Obviously, kobra wasn't talking about you, then.
He's said similar things in the past claiming wanting osi-casting/cu-sidhes to be osi like is wanting to change demise to our own style.

Also, I'm for osi-style shit, but I'm also for balancing. I understand why things like trap boxes aren't osi-like or explosion pots. I'd rather a balanced server than an osi-like server, but osi has a lot of that balancing testing already out of the way, so it's a very good place to look towards.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

In this case, they have went in the opposite direction and made pets stronger. @Eos please fix Cu's as accurately as you can. And dog gone it, give me proper flying animals and monsters!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier and Josh like this.