Discuss what you see

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Discuss what you see

Post by royal kapero2 »

Hello there. I want the both parties, people who voted yes or no, to watch this and explain what did you see..

Bad Religion likes this.
The Silvertiger

Re: Discuss what you see

Post by The Silvertiger »

I heard you miss aaaa lllooott. Current casting 30 seconds or less. Arcade casting 4ish minutes. Seems to be more enjoyable for both parties. 4ish minutes of pvp or 30ish seconds of pvp then wait for res or just logout?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

The Silvertiger wrote:I heard you miss aaaa lllooott. Current casting 30 seconds or less. Arcade casting 4ish minutes. Seems to be more enjoyable for both parties. 4ish minutes of pvp or 30ish seconds of pvp then wait for res or just logout?
Look at 0:35, how much pressure we put.

And as to 4 minutes, no. I just used mortal strike at the end which blocks all miniheal buttons.
The Silvertiger

royal kapero2 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I heard you miss aaaa lllooott. Current casting 30 seconds or less. Arcade casting 4ish minutes. Seems to be more enjoyable for both parties. 4ish minutes of pvp or 30ish seconds of pvp then wait for res or just logout?

And as to 4 minutes, no. I just used mortal strike at the end which blocks all miniheal buttons.
You used mortal from 2:11 til end off and on. Even with present broken casting, mortal spam is prevalent. Imagine if he had bushido, you'd still be fighting him a month or so later.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:

You used mortal from 2:11 til end off and on. Even with present broken casting, mortal spam is prevalent. Imagine if he had bushido, you'd still be fighting him a month or so later.
So he would all his defense when I would disarm him. Do you always say things with no clue?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I see shitty casting in the first one and the 2nd one a highlight reel of when you hit 3x in a row but also solid editing makin it a great vid.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
The Silvertiger

royal kapero2 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote: Look at 0:35, how much pressure we put.

So he would all his defense when I would disarm him. Do you always say things with no clue?
Do you?
Selling List & Vendor

Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

The guy survived 3 minutes against two dexxers throwing pots, nerve strike, etc, while only having to press 3 buttons. Pretty dumb. I guess if they just spammed mortal it would of ended quicker, but that sucks for template diversity.

Kapero second video. Good job on editing. I loled a couple of times.
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Thanks mate!
kentares

Post by kentares »

....that's in your signature... :oops:
Arden

Post by Arden »

nothing to discuss here....

This is the casting demise wants...

This is what demise mages need to survive....

HZ refuses to play without this casting...

So please....EOS PLEASE

GIVE US THIS CASTING BACK!!! How will a mage complete without this?!
The Silvertiger

Arden wrote: So please....EOS PLEASE

GIVE US THIS CASTING BACK!!!
Shame on you for wanting this terrible worst thing in gaming history back.
Selling List & Vendor

Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:

DEMISE CASTING OR I QUIT
Josh

Post by Josh »

Arden wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:

DEMISE CASTING OR I QUIT
Better get ajani on the case!
Attachments
63D1CD8E-89BE-48A2-8668-6382759D297F.jpeg
63D1CD8E-89BE-48A2-8668-6382759D297F.jpeg (210.55 KiB) Viewed 5926 times
Arden

Post by Arden »

I am ajani