Eos

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Eos

Post by The Silvertiger »

Sometimes I wonder if Xavier's bipolar banning sprees wasn't better. I think with the last two Demise administrations we have seen polar opposites and we actually need a middle ground. I still think letting Tycho go was a mistake as he was good for a balance to the system.

To Tycho, I doubt you read these forums, but you will always be missed.

To Eos, once again (we can never say it enough) thank you for your hard work. Your unyielding patience is amazing. Even though I think you should be a tad stricter, I am amazed by your patience and long-suffering towards us. I wish you had better help(specifically in the coding area) on staff, but it is what it is. God bless you for the kindness you have shown towards us.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin and Frasier like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Shove that nose up that ass
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

that doesn't rly work when they're all women lol

or literal gods in this context
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote: November 1st, 2019, 7:00 pm Shove that nose up that ass
There's literally no benefit of me doing that. Except that they keep leaving my afker at heap has been there for 4-5 days straight even though I was looking for some jail time. So basically, I either actually believe what I said and\or I'm wasting my letters. I also don't think my references to Tycho are nose up the butt worthy. [can I get a like, Larson?]

I truly wish the best for the server and I think if Eos had, or devoted, more time to it and they added some non-gamebreaking systems it would be in a great place for a long time to come. I think the content staleness has made it to where people only login during October and sometimes December. Best regards to you, Lady Arden, and your team and all of Demise present or on break.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

The Silvertiger wrote: October 31st, 2019, 3:53 pm Sometimes I wonder if Xavier's bipolar banning sprees wasn't better. I think with the last two Demise administrations we have seen polar opposites and we actually need a middle ground.
I can take over when Eos retires, i'll inconsistently be an asshole.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Reetus wrote: November 4th, 2019, 8:39 pm I can take over when Eos retires, i'll inconsistently be an asshole.