Pet Stat Gain

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mordramir

Pet Stat Gain

Post by Mordramir »

Have maximum pet stats been capped?

I've got a pet at max skills that won't gain past 85 Intelligence no matter what I try.
I've cast a thousand Feeblemind scrolls to trigger gain from Resisting Spells and Meditation, and slain countless Timber Wolves to trigger stat gain through combat.
Previously the aforementioned methods would trigger gain up to 125 in all stats, but for some reason my methods aren't working now.

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Lore screenshots attached.
pet stats 1.png
pet stats 1.png (44.36 KiB) Viewed 3277 times
pet stats 2.png
pet stats 2.png (44.42 KiB) Viewed 3277 times
-signed-
Mordramir, Hedge Wizard
Owner of Mage Manor (2725N 2759E)
Shallan

Re: Pet Stat Gain

Post by Shallan »

ur pet is just stupid :)

Deal with it ;)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I think the issue is your pet is at max skill, and therefore can't get stat gains. The cap is usually 125 for pets under 125. What are you using?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Mordramir wrote:Have maximum pet stats been capped?

I've got a pet at max skills that won't gain past 85 Intelligence no matter what I try.
I've cast a thousand Feeblemind scrolls to trigger gain from Resisting Spells and Meditation, and slain countless Timber Wolves to trigger stat gain through combat.
Previously the aforementioned methods would trigger gain up to 125 in all stats, but for some reason my methods aren't working now.

pet stats 1.png
pet stats 2.png
If indeed your issue is .................
The Silvertiger wrote:I think the issue is your pet is at max skill, and therefore can't get stat gains.
Go make a report (maybe they will listen to you this time) because this is not how it works/worked on OSI
After making your report kill your pet (really stupid) so it has to gain skills so it can gain stats (though I have never had to purposely kill my pet to have it gain in stats) if nothing else you can maybe work your vet
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Bama wrote:
Mordramir wrote:Have maximum pet stats been capped?

pet stats 1.png
pet stats 2.png
If indeed your issue is .................
The Silvertiger wrote:I think the issue is your pet is at max skill, and therefore can't get stat gains.
Go make a report (maybe they will listen to you this time) because this is not how it works/worked on OSI
After making your report kill your pet (really stupid) so it has to gain skills so it can gain stats (though I have never had to purposely kill my pet to have it gain in stats) if nothing else you can maybe work your vet
Try use discordance to train stats- also i never have problems with stats raising even with max skills.

I need to know before find you a method-what kind of pet it is?

Frienzed ostard? With 77 hit points and 125 str is quite a mistake lol. I think ostard cuz dex is high
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Mordramir

Post by Mordramir »

It's a pack horse.

Nonsense, I know, but it's just something I do; train non-combat pets to maximum stats as a hobby.
-signed-
Mordramir, Hedge Wizard
Owner of Mage Manor (2725N 2759E)
Valkyrie and Shallan like this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Discord it :)
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573