Decide

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Decide

Post by Bad Religion »

If we want to pvp by only cheating or actually play the game as it was intended and adjust accordingly. If the goal is to try and closely mimic this era, then you have failed miserably. Every mechanic and rule caters to 2 button pvp archers. No one on this era pvped on cus, that is a fact. Trapped crates with minimum tinkering are supposed to do less damage, fact. Scripting and speedhacking in pvp was bannable, yet it is promoted and encouraged on this server by the gms themselves.
The Silvertiger

Re: Decide

Post by The Silvertiger »

Welcome to Demise?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier likes this.
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

you mad?
Infinite Loop [Loop]
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

I’m not opposed to pet changes, but surely you’re aware that these shit-birds will just use Dismounts and 2-Shot your pets into oblivion.

Trap pouch mechanics right now are just fine, 60 damage potential is a bit rough and perhaps that could be lowered some though. You’re wanting “Infinite-use low damage trap crates” which completely decentivizes use of Paralyzing Blow, Paralyze and Paralyze Fields, all of which are important aspects to current PvP and will never be used if what you ask is implemented.

I’ve also told you before that Speed-Hacking isn’t possible on Demise, to which you continue to claim that it is. I would like to see some proof, because at this point you’re just blowing smoke. FPS and Cheat Engine have been tested and do not offer any advantages, as it stands movement is capped at 1:1.

As for scripts - In this day and age you can’t go around limiting specific clients or client negotiations as someone will always find a way around it, leaving others at a severe disadvantage. People have the ability to modify their clients to bypass those negotiations and as well can use clients which aren’t limited by such aspects in any way. If you think Steam is so bad, keep in mind that other clients exist which have a lot more features and flexibility and currently aren’t as prevalent on Demise due to the sophistication of their source language in comparison to the ‘easy to learn’ UOSteam.
The Silvertiger, nb and Arden like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Stop cheating you pussies, play the game.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Anthony File wrote:I’m not opposed to pet changes, but surely you’re aware that these shit-birds will just use Dismounts and 2-Shot your pets into oblivion.
I wish a ninja would. Dismount me kid, give my team a guarantee that you are on foot for as long as I am. I promise you my team can sync and xheal better than yours, so its a guaranteed win every time one of those shit birds think they are gonna pull a dismount bow out.
Josh

Post by Josh »

desalonne wrote:
Anthony File wrote:I’m not opposed to pet changes, but surely you’re aware that these shit-birds will just use Dismounts and 2-Shot your pets into oblivion.
I wish a ninja would. Dismount me kid, give my team a guarantee that you are on foot for as long as I am. I promise you my team can sync and xheal better than yours, so its a guaranteed win every time one of those shit birds think they are gonna pull a dismount bow out.
Dismounts are spammed already.
Cu change means the dismounter is more vulnerable too. Or they’re ninja in which case you’ve nerfed alchy archers which is the point of the change.
Bad Religion likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Trap pouch mechanics right now are just fine, 60 damage potential is a bit rough and perhaps that could be lowered some though. You’re wanting “Infinite-use low damage trap crates” which completely decentivizes use of Paralyzing Blow, Paralyze and Paralyze Fields, all of which are important aspects to current PvP and will never be used if what you ask is implemented.

I’ve also told you before that Speed-Hacking isn’t possible on Demise, to which you continue to claim that it is. I would like to see some proof, because at this point you’re just blowing smoke. FPS and Cheat Engine have been tested and do not offer any advantages, as it stands movement is capped at 1:1.

As for scripts - In this day and age you can’t go around limiting specific clients or client negotiations as someone will always find a way around it, leaving others at a severe disadvantage. People have the ability to modify their clients to bypass those negotiations and as well can use clients which aren’t limited by such aspects in any way. If you think Steam is so bad, keep in mind that other clients exist which have a lot more features and flexibility and currently aren’t as prevalent on Demise due to the sophistication of their source language in comparison to the ‘easy to learn’ UOSteam.
Iv said this before but clearly need to say it again, you must of never played osi otherwise you would know that even with trap boxes people still used para field.
The Silvertiger

What do people use eo for on OSI? Just poison?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:What do people use eo for on OSI? Just poison?
Buffs spells to do 12.5% more damage I believe, some people have resist because of things like sleep and yes poison.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
Buffs spells to do 12.5% more damage I believe, some people have resist because of things like sleep and yes poison.
Do they actually use EO, though? Myst mage > necromage?
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:
Do they actually use EO, though? Myst mage > necromage?
Well mystic mage is better for sure but they buffed necro some after mysticism was introduced. You'll see some dexxers use it for like e/o painspike n stuff.

Also necro was still popular in SE/ML, not as popular as bush mage ofc, but e/o is used. People still have resist spells, u can still para spam someone on osi.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Anthony File wrote: I’ve also told you before that Speed-Hacking isn’t possible on Demise, to which you continue to claim that it is. I would like to see some proof, because at this point you’re just blowing smoke. FPS and Cheat Engine have been tested and do not offer any advantages, as it stands movement is capped at 1:1.
If anyone trust it, back to narnia! lol

@Josh, OSI with "pure" magic skill (focused) many necromages turn pure mage or pure necro. I see ppl using pure necro 2/6 with combats and poisoning corpse to low poison resist, poisoning + poison strike to damage + splintering weapon, its cool. I don't remeber any good necromage in ATL now. I think Mystic have good combinations for warrior or mage, mystic > necro and mystic you can use in fields pvps to save ur friends or gank with mass sleep. I tried use Necro focused in osi, but i prerer archer mystic! its amazing!