Charater named Ansem (alert)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
raveX

Re: Charater named Ansem (alert)

Post by raveX »

Loler wrote:What i find funny about your post zulu is, all the scammers in HZ were in KVG when they scammed a KVG member then left. You guys run a tight ship over there.
Let me point out a few key words in your post.

"Were in KvG"
"scammed a KvG member"
"left"
"in HZ"

and then you end with a sarcastic "run a tight ship"

Contradict yourself often?
Loler

Post by Loler »

It was part of their recruitment process they had to scam a KVG member before joining duh.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Loler wrote:It was part of their recruitment process they had to scam a KVG member before joining duh.
Yea loler you said it yourself that to get in Hz you must scam a kvg member so that means you are a scammer....so Alvin is right.....so who did you scam.....fess up boy
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Loler

Post by Loler »

Loler wrote:It was part of their recruitment process they had to scam a KVG member before joining duh.
I never once said it was HZ's policy just for their specific recruitment.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Ajani stop flirting..
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

If you want a piece of Hz ass just paint your dick like a rainbow. They bend right over for some gay shit
Loler

Post by Loler »

Me and zulu are going mountain climbing with servos.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Anthony File likes this.
raveX

Post by raveX »

Which still makes your sarcastic "running a tight ship" statement completely out of place and if what you say is true, just proves that HZ is a bunch of shit bags, of which if I understand correctly, you are a part of.

So to sum up all of what you said, from my point of view of being a noob around here it reads like this "I am in HZ, we are a bunch of douche bags, we hate zulu so much we need all new members to prove loyalty to us by scamming his guild".
Loler

Post by Loler »

KVG isnt zulus guild its been said many times.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Zulu is lucky he is even in a guild, I begged and pleaded with Malo for over a week straight to get him and Bassmaster back in KvG. Maloskie wanted nothing to do with Zulu and made that quite clear with colorful words and statements. I told him I was stern on not joining KvG unless Zulu and Logan were also allowed back, and eventually Malo gave in.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Anthony File wrote:Zulu is lucky he is even in a guild, I begged and pleaded with Malo for over a week straight to get him and Bassmaster back in KvG. Maloskie wanted nothing to do with Zulu and made that quite clear with colorful words and statements. I told him I was stern on not joining KvG unless Zulu and Logan were also allowed back, and eventually Malo gave in.
I don't see why they wanted you back....
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

zulu2401 wrote:Ajani stop flirting..
zulu2401 wrote:If you want a piece of Hz ass just paint your dick like a rainbow. They bend right over for some gay shit
seems you are the one flirting and loler is all over it....

Casting is shit
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lmfao. Everytime Anthony opens his mouth a few of his brain cells die. Malo had no choice but to re-adding me after I kidnapped his fuckin gerbil and sent him a picture of waterboarding it with my urine.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Its good you found a home. At least we cant hear you crying anymore. Shave that scraggly beard you fuckin pedophile
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

zulu2401 wrote:Lmfao. Everytime Anthony opens his mouth a few of his brain cells die.
I think the weed done killed all his brain cells......

Casting is shit