Legal? - completely block dungeon entrance?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Legal? - completely block dungeon entrance?

Post by The Silvertiger »

@vander unless the player is using razor [very few are] then it doesn't matter how many guilds are blocking entrances/exits. They could even block every entrance/exit in t2a and it wouldn't matter [do I hear challenge accepted @arden?]
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tft ranked started...
So Demise takes a back seat
Josh and The Silvertiger like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:It doesn't matter vander. This can't be policed unless staff is actively watching. I could just walk up to a bunch of boxes, put down my one box which makes it illegal, take screenshot, and boom.
Lack of policing is not a good excuse for shitty rules, the rules should be clear and make sense which currently they do not considering what bama posted. The admins should remove all these fucking useless staffers that seem to just be here for the perks and not here to do the job, as much as everyone hated tycho atleast that mother fucker did his job and policed people.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

scatman wrote:last fight showed that people are active and waiting for staff to fix the issues.
I wish this was you:

Josh likes this.
scatman

Post by scatman »

Bad Religion wrote:
scatman wrote:last fight showed that people are active and waiting for staff to fix the issues.
I wish this was you:

?
The Silvertiger

Bad Religion wrote:
I wish this was you:

Even that's not very bright
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kobra

Post by kobra »

Arden

Post by Arden »

kobra wrote:Image
This is what every non-american looks like when they wake up..."fuck im still not american *cries*"
Vander Nars likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Arden wrote:
kobra wrote:Image
This is what every non-american looks like when they wake up..."fuck im still not american *cries*"
Not all non Americans

Just the ones that think they are a big fish.

Sadly being the 3rd best economy in the EU shows how small the body of water that fish is in.
Meanwhile California alone is in the top 5 in the world.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden

Post by Arden »

The best coast baby !!! Love living in Cali
kobra

Post by kobra »

Bez tytułu.png
Bez tytułu.png (110.43 KiB) Viewed 4018 times
i was trying to write something smart without google translate, i know i fail but still i hope this will give something into the convesaton :D
scatman likes this.
The Silvertiger

Don't own any guns and I feel safe enough to leave my doors unlocked.
Selling List & Vendor

Arden

Post by Arden »

I’m glad you believe in some Americans.

I don’t believe in any one in Poland.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Dom is a weird dude, he use to talk non-stop in kvg discord about his fear of muslim rapist in his country. To hear him speak about it made it sound like it wasnt very safe at all, who knows when it comes to dom. Hes kinda dude that invites you to his house to have sex with his wife but only if he is allowed to watch, super friendly guy!
Bad Religion and Josh like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

You are welcome to disbelief, but me & Tank really had no malicious intentions dropping this couple boxes ... other than trapping people & killing them hehe. Your ghosts were trapped there by how long, 1 minute? 2 ?

Anyhow, I took calmly the complains, and even making EoS look at the matter - Hz' frustration over loosing the harrower must have been out of scale, and, unlike KvG, I am not a man to kick someone who is already down.

Now here is a guy who really wants to trap ghosts:

Its upsetting that while some people (Maya/Chinese/KvG/ReQ/Silvertigers/...) do literally everything to keep the place alive there are also people like the guy in the pic who desperately tries to spoil this one-two fights a day we have.

My suggestion is simple - make ghosts be able to cross fields.

Sure... it will be possible to exploit it - like people bringing a ghost full of potions far behind the enemy-barricades and ressing their entire team and then trying to attack from the back, but maybe its the better option than waiting for someone to generously stop casting the fields.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Anthony File likes this.