Legal? - completely block dungeon entrance?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Legal? - completely block dungeon entrance?

Post by Bama »

Alvin wrote:You are welcome to disbelief, but me & Tank really had no malicious intentions dropping this couple boxes ... other than trapping people & killing them hehe. Your ghosts were trapped there by how long, 1 minute? 2 ?

Anyhow, I took calmly the complains, and even making EoS look at the matter - Hz' frustration over loosing the harrower must have been out of scale, and, unlike KvG, I am not a man to kick someone who is already down.

Now here is a guy who really wants to trap ghosts:

Its upsetting that while some people (Maya/Chinese/KvG/ReQ/Silvertigers/...) do literally everything to keep the place alive there are also people like the guy in the pic who desperately tries to spoil this one-two fights a day we have.

My suggestion is simple - make ghosts be able to cross fields.

Sure... it will be possible to exploit it - like people bringing a ghost full of potions far behind the enemy-barricades and ressing their entire team and then trying to attack from the back, but maybe its the better option than waiting for someone to generously stop casting the fields.
A few things here Alvin........

.......leave Anthony File alone. He has never played OSI ( that being said he should apply to be Staff ) so he isn’t aware of what is or isn’t a rule or an exploit. ( though if you point out what is or isn’t a rule or exploit he will use the “ OSI but better” )

....... don’t worry about trapping ghosts with fields. Eos will log in soon and make a gif about it. We will then be able to reference said gif and tell the ghost to GTFO

...... the last thing Alvin. You can insure potions on Demise?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Anthony File likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Bama wrote:
Alvin wrote:
let me play a devil advocate and

u can self resurect with virtue and u will have all ur staff in ur back pack even the not insured items.

:) :coffee: :popcorn:

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Shallan wrote:
Bama wrote:
Alvin wrote:

u can self resurect with virtue and u will have all ur staff in ur back pack even the not insured items.

Very true

How many if I loot before you self Rez?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Shallan wrote:
Bama wrote:
Alvin wrote:

I mean nobody is going to wonder why the ghost is going the other way or wonder hey where is that ghost going

Just make sure the corpse is near by or you will probably be getting Rez/killed at Chaos shrine. Unless the exorcism spell doesn’t work on Demise

So instead of fields we cast exorcism

I think it would just be easier if the players who complain about there not being any pvp stop doing stupid shit
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Bama wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Bama wrote:

Very true

How many if I loot before you self Rez?
First u need to find a corpse to loot ^^
Ha! :>

Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Bama wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Bama wrote:

I mean nobody is going to wonder why the ghost is going the other way or wonder hey where is that ghost going

Just make sure the corpse is near by or you will probably be getting Rez/killed at Chaos shrine. Unless the exorcism spell doesn’t work on Demise

I think it would just be easier if the players who complain about there not being any pvp stop doing stupid shit
1. u need to have SS to see the ghost ;p most archers dont have ;p
2. exo works only on spawn area i think.

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Shallan wrote:
Bama wrote:
Shallan wrote: let me play a devil advocate and

1. u need to have SS to see the ghost ;p most archers dont have ;p
2. exo works only on spawn area i think.
Nobody has necro on their templates anymore
The shard is just archers? WTF happened to this place?
Yes only in the champ spawn area
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Wait didn't Anthony have to fight through fields for 40 minutes in fire one night? The gif's she makes are pretty awesome. Wish more people would make gif's. Whatever happened to the one guy who talked in memes. Name started with a m.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alvin wrote:You are welcome to disbelief, but me & Tank really had no malicious intentions dropping this couple boxes ... other than trapping people & killing them hehe. Your ghosts were trapped there by how long, 1 minute? 2 ?

Anyhow, I took calmly the complains, and even making EoS look at the matter - Hz' frustration over loosing the harrower must have been out of scale, and, unlike KvG, I am not a man to kick someone who is already down.

Now here is a guy who really wants to trap ghosts:

Its upsetting that while some people (Maya/Chinese/KvG/ReQ/Silvertigers/...) do literally everything to keep the place alive there are also people like the guy in the pic who desperately tries to spoil this one-two fights a day we have.

My suggestion is simple - make ghosts be able to cross fields.

Sure... it will be possible to exploit it - like people bringing a ghost full of potions far behind the enemy-barricades and ressing their entire team and then trying to attack from the back, but maybe its the better option than waiting for someone to generously stop casting the fields.
Thats a stupid suggestion, field blocking while a dirty tactics is suppose to be the only form of completely blocking a ghost allowed. Its only cause this shard is ass backwards in its rules that blocking an entrance completely with boxes is allowed.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Wait didn't Anthony have to fight through fields for 40 minutes in fire one night? The gif's she makes are pretty awesome. Wish more people would make gif's. Whatever happened to the one guy who talked in memes. Name started with a m.
yes, its was urs truly that fielded him from leaving fire for over 40mins. File was pretty upset about the whole thing and i enjoyed every min of it.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:Wait didn't Anthony have to fight through fields for 40 minutes in fire one night? The gif's she makes are pretty awesome. Wish more people would make gif's. Whatever happened to the one guy who talked in memes. Name started with a m.

Mantorres

What did I win?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:

Mantorres

What did I win?
A thank you:
Thank you!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:

Mantorres

What did I win?
A thank you:
Thank you!
Good enough for me
I’ll take it
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden

Post by Arden »

Imo using fields and walls is ok and should be legal. If you say this is illegal then I Should be banned for all the sick walls I drop on dewds in fights BY HAND (yes it’s possible you hz trash fucks)

But anyways. Ghosts through fields is stupid. Blocking entire entrances bc there is a diff entrance 10mins away is stupid.

What if I block one entrance 100% and leave 1 tile open on the other. When you reach the other one i block it 100% while a friend opens the other side?

Retarded rules and even more retarded staff for putting them in place. Just follow osi you retards. YOU CANT BLOCK ANY ENTRANCE.

A

N

Y

..... how hard is that?
The Silvertiger

I never had a complaint with the actual rule of any entrance just they need to state it, as they need to do with other rules as well. There's too much grey area on this server.
Selling List & Vendor