What changes?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Valkyrie

Re: What changes?

Post by Valkyrie »

Arden wrote:
scatman wrote:New casting eliminates mages from doing spawns effectively.
Huh?? This is so wrong?

Pure mages could never do spawns effectively....

Or do you mean necros?

Why does every hz find it impossible to do spawns on the CORRRECT casting.

I’ve solod every spawn including oaks in fel on current casting. Necro/sw for them all. And added taming for oaks.
Agree with Arden.
I do spawns mostly with necro mage weaver tamer
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
scatman

Post by scatman »

Valkyrie wrote:
Arden wrote:
Huh?? This is so wrong?

Or do you mean necros?

I’ve solod every spawn including oaks in fel on current casting. Necro/sw for them all. And added taming for oaks.
Agree with Arden.
I do spawns mostly with necro mage weaver tamer
Maybe you guys are right in this topic, I do not have a spawner so I should not make such statements.
My opinion was based od that I see only sampires spawning lately.
Looking forward to hear some ideas for Demise.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Arden wrote:
Huh?? This is so wrong?

Or do you mean necros?

Spawns are easy. Hz is just braindead.

Kid said he couldn’t see a problem with old casting? He has to be joking, yea it was awesome being blocked by teleport spam, awesome being outran by teleport spam, so sick when I couldn’t heal w/o using scripts Bc someone used a script, so awesome that you could put heal Ebolt damage w/ mini heal self hot key before an Ebolt animation (not cast then use but precast then miniheal). Yea he’s right, old casting was just the coolest.

Server was dying, kvg literally didn’t play ever Bc demise casting, it was shit, a huge resurgence happened but eos goofed And didn’t fix casting completely so she lost that momentum and it’ll be hard to regain.

Objectively old casting is worse, even though it’s my opinion too, old casting rewarded scripting it did not reward skilled play, people who did not use scripts were at a giant disadvantage and using scripts simply is not playing the game in my opinion. New casting levels the playing field of script vs non-scripter. Objectively, that is the fairest route scatman.
Last edited by Josh on July 23rd, 2019, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arden likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

They need to fix:
Cu’s, mana leech, fields, line of sight issues (in normal fel and in t2a), afk bots, make Darksides/heritage tokens in CUB and make CUB permanent (would mean less save time by a lot Bc people won’t hoard shit and we don’t have a ridiculously expensive Econ aesthetic shit). Quite a bit more shit I can’t think of. They need new staff, that is reliable, semi-trustworthy and open to feedback. Eos is the only one close to that description in my opinion.
BooshBooshBoosh

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

Josh wrote:They need to fix:
Cu’s, mana leech, fields, line of sight issues (in normal fel and in t2a), afk bots, make Darksides/heritage tokens in CUB and make CUB permanent (would mean less save time by a lot Bc people won’t hoard shit and we don’t have a ridiculously expensive Econ aesthetic shit). Quite a bit more shit I can’t think of. They need new staff, that is reliable, semi-trustworthy and open to feedback. Eos is the only one close to that description in my opinion.

I think that making CUB permanent is the best idea of the lot. It would give everyone a reason to "grind". That's the winning strategy of all good MMOs, give your players something to constantly build towards. Activate neon pigments while you're at it please.
Discord Boosh#7515
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

^
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Plus one for perma cub.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069