The official UOG Demise discord

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

The official UOG Demise discord

Post by The Silvertiger »

Now that Eos is the owner, please remove player moderators or give them an official title. I think we can all agree that they are fair and none of them are considered biased except for the previous owner.

Thank you MB for transferring the server to staff.

Edit: Thank you staff! The new titles look good. I hope all who join will be treated fairly and have a great gaming experience.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on August 8th, 2019, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ParagonDancer

Re: The official UOG Demise discord

Post by ParagonDancer »

When did this happen?
eby#4526 on discord.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

The Silvertiger wrote:Now that Eos[?] is the owner, please remove player moderators or give them an official title. I think we can all agree that they are fair and none of them are considered biased except for the previous owner.

What?
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

ParagonDancer wrote:When did this happen?
Mr Straitions wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Now that Eos[?] is the owner, please remove player moderators or give them an official title. I think we can all agree that they are fair and none of them are considered biased except for the previous owner.

What?
Why?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Because
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Is EoS the new discord ower? Has it been transfered? Thats great news if its true.

But moderators have to stay, I say keep them the way it is… maybe if you feel they are biast then i suggest adding to the current mods 1 ReQ , 1 KvG , 1 loop and 2 Chineese guys.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Josh

Post by Josh »

@eos give me mod and no req mod, I wanna see them cry about “being equals” again L O L
Wreakage-

Post by Wreakage- »

I'd say alvin shut the fuck up, you're annoying!
The Silvertiger

Eos wrote: September 29th, 2016, 10:30 pm
https://discord.gg/QKgFnAU
Is there something I posted in the discord, on forums, or in the game that caused me to be banned from discord again?
Selling List & Vendor

Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 7th, 2019, 2:28 am
Is there something I posted in the discord, on forums, or in the game that caused me to be banned from discord again?

Wait Mbs discord is the demise official discord ?! Hahhhhhhhahahahahahaha
The Silvertiger

Arden wrote: August 7th, 2019, 2:45 am
The Silvertiger wrote: August 7th, 2019, 2:28 am

Wait Mbs discord is the demise official discord ?! Hahhhhhhhahahahahahaha
They haven't publicly stated it, but if the member named Eos[not the bot] is actually Eos then she is the owner of the discord. Eos doesn't respond to my forum PM's and hasn't actually confirmed that this is her discord. Technically, she could respond without responding by putting it in her signature like Tycho did.
Selling List & Vendor

Larson
Demise Administrator

Post by Larson »

Although the discord server ownership has been transferred to Eos, we have not yet decided what to do with it.

We'll let you all know when we decide what is going to happen with the discord server.
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
The Silvertiger

Larson wrote: August 7th, 2019, 12:11 pm Although the discord server ownership has been transferred to Eos, we have not yet decided what to do with it.

We'll let you all know when we decide what is going to happen with the discord server.
Any chance you could decide to unban me?
Selling List & Vendor

Arden

Post by Arden »

Larson wrote: August 7th, 2019, 12:11 pm Although the discord server ownership has been transferred to Eos, we have not yet decided what to do with it.

You should delete it and let us use the discord where no one gets banned bc someone’s guild is imploding.

*ahem* gm MB
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 7th, 2019, 6:59 pm

Any chance you could decide to unban me?
Please don’t... silver literally has no place in uo.