Petition to activate Clean Up Britannia and leave it active.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Arden

Re: Petition to activate Clean Up Britannia and leave it active.

Post by Arden »

i dont have 4 full castles this time...and i bet most people havent been keeping their VPN houses ....so no
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Arden wrote: August 7th, 2019, 1:05 am i dont have 4 full castles this time...and i bet most people havent been keeping their VPN houses ....so no
I feel like we wont have another cub for like 5 years or something, so I havent even started to collect yet. the only stuff im keeping is the minor arties from swoop when I actually am playing. Got one bag full so far.
Discord: Amish#1299
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Bump for perma CUB.

Demise has a rash of runic addicts. I'm one of them. I just filled another house with CUB stuff today.

We need CUB please and thank you.

Kisses.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Black Dagger

Post by Black Dagger »

GMs just announce "There will not be a CUB event anymore." = Solved
Arden likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Amish Hammer wrote: August 7th, 2019, 1:24 am
Arden wrote: August 7th, 2019, 1:05 am i dont have 4 full castles this time...and i bet most people havent been keeping their VPN houses ....so no
I feel like we wont have another cub for like 5 years or something, so I havent even started to collect yet. the only stuff im keeping is the minor arties from swoop when I actually am playing. Got one bag full so far.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong - but all the crafted stuff is better hrsk and up. As well as yew etc
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Eh... Volume of items is better for crafts. Majors give the best. Minors aren't terrible.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

just point out there was like a 4 year gap or something like that between the last to CUBs, prolly barking up the wrong tree asking for it to be year round event.
The Silvertiger

3 years consecutively. 2012, 15, and 18. Selene did state that it was purely coincidental, though.

The thing is not making it permanent leads to more junk->longer saves->aggravated players->players quitting. It also bars certain deco content. One of which is highly useful: ladder.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

i dont have an issue either way, just pointing out they rarely do the event as is with endless begging for it so I think this is likely a step to far but i may be wrong.
The Silvertiger

Eh... The begging for CUB has been going on for a super long time. Same with tots. I would say 10 years is fair for CUB and tots since server birth.
Selling List & Vendor