IDOC time

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Stuff-Stuff

IDOC time

Post by Stuff-Stuff »

How come my houses all disappeared...

Last time I logged in a tower had disappeared.

Today I logged in and my Luna house inside the walls was gone, and both of my castles. Hopefully someone worthy got all my gold bricks

Admins NEVER respond in game, even if I wait all day.

Now threads need to be approved. What a state of decay this game's in.. get it.. state of decay
Eos
Demise Administrator

Re: IDOC time

Post by Eos »

Houses will start to decay when the account has not been logged into for 90 days. Your last login on your accounts at the time of decay was in April. The houses decayed normally. :(
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Stuff-Stuff wrote: August 11th, 2019, 2:22 am How come my houses all disappeared...

Last time I logged in a tower had disappeared.

Today I logged in and my Luna house inside the walls was gone, and both of my castles. Hopefully someone worthy got all my gold bricks

Admins NEVER respond in game, even if I wait all day.

Now threads need to be approved. What a state of decay this game's in.. get it.. state of decay
I'm sorry to hear your gold brick house fell. IDC about your castles, but the gold brick house was legendary.

On a side note, probably the best way to contact them now is in the discord located here: https://discord.gg/QKgFnAU

You can @ each individual staff member that is in the server. I look forward to seeing you bank sitting in the that sweet blue suit. Good luck!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tiroloco

Post by Tiroloco »

Eos wrote: August 11th, 2019, 10:11 am Houses will start to decay when the account has not been logged into for 90 days. Your last login on your accounts at the time of decay was in April. The houses decayed normally. :(
This is a lie there must be a problem or something i log with my account with all my accounts and resfresh my luna house and today i enter and wasnt there you can check my lasts conexion login [account name removed]...... This has already happened to me twice....
Tiroloco

Post by Tiroloco »

All that efford vanished....
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Make sure you aren't refreshing during server wars..
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Eos likes this.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Tiroloco wrote: August 11th, 2019, 2:49 pm you can check my lasts conexion login [account name removed]......
Last login shows as May 1st in the world saves from last week. Your house decayed normally.

Please note that you have to log a character into the world for it to count, even just for a split second. Loading the character list is not enough to refresh your account.

april0395 wrote: August 11th, 2019, 3:40 pm Make sure you aren't refreshing during server wars..
Also this (which you can check by typing [serverwars in-game).
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Stuff-Stuff wrote: August 11th, 2019, 2:22 am Today I logged in and my Luna house inside the walls was gone, and both of my castles. Hopefully someone worthy got all my gold bricks
None of the active players had any contact info to you; I tried to message Lightenning-thief, and he said he only talked to you via demise-forum =_='. I got the chest which you told me to get years back… and... it turned out to be just crafted leggins :P (meaning that you prabobly moved 'the good box' somewhere else ? ).
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert