Accuracy/research Team

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Dwn Wth Vwls

Re: Accuracy/research Team

Post by Dwn Wth Vwls »

lol you're an idiot Shallan. MB/Loler are the same fucking person you idiot.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Amish Hammer wrote: August 13th, 2019, 1:27 pm
Mr Nobody wrote: August 13th, 2019, 8:08 am oh look the trammys have an idea :lol:
Why does it matter if someone pvps or not? If they have common sense and are willing to give it a try and actually give good input that they get from testing, I dont think it really matters if they pvp or not. I dont get the whole pvp server thing, is this high school or something? People like different things, the only reason the server seems like a pvp server, is because of the meta and how most pvpers dont use their actual blue characters because they bot everything and dont actually play or do pvm from what ive seen.

If someone wants to waste their time to get detailed info to try and fix a server, I dont see how that is a problem. In the end it all matters if the staff actually code it in, which is unlike because our server is very understaffed from what I see.
Also, with a server filled with complainers, its kinda hard to please everyone, someone will always be disappointed by a choice a staff member made because its not something that benefits them. It isnt a very welcoming to new players to the server, and definitely isnt welcoming to the staff that are trying to help out for free, instead of trying to enjoy the game.

:D Long story short, pvper or pvm, it doesnt really matter, aslong as someone has common sense and is good at detailed info collection, pretty sure anyone could help out.
that's like an expert swimmer that never gets in the pool. Or a guy writing a book about pregnancy "The third trimester and what to expect"
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bad Religion wrote: August 16th, 2019, 11:54 pm that's like an expert swimmer that never gets in the pool. Or a guy writing a book about pregnancy "The third trimester and what to expect"
Are you trying to say players who do not PvP should not have any input?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bama wrote: August 17th, 2019, 1:48 am
Bad Religion wrote: August 16th, 2019, 11:54 pm that's like an expert swimmer that never gets in the pool. Or a guy writing a book about pregnancy "The third trimester and what to expect"
i wouldnt tell a chef how to cook foie gras.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote: August 17th, 2019, 1:53 am i wouldnt tell a chef how to cook foie gras.
And from what I have read that chef would not be allowed to tell you how to grill

Are you really going to tell me that you can’t sear a duck or goose liver in a hot dry pan for about 30 seconds on each side?

You are too modest Vander
Last edited by Bama on August 17th, 2019, 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

No, all input should be welcome, but the people ultimately deciding "what's best for pvp" I think should have a basic understanding at least of the current pvp state.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bad Religion wrote: August 17th, 2019, 4:33 am
No, all input should be welcome, but the people ultimately deciding "what's best for pvp" I think should have a basic understanding at least of the current pvp state.
Ok so maybe it’s like having 80 year old men making laws about what a woman can or can’t do with her body though chances are good these same men couldn’t find a women’s clitoris
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bama wrote: August 17th, 2019, 2:07 am
Vander Nars wrote: August 17th, 2019, 1:53 am i wouldnt tell a chef how to cook foie gras.
And from what I have read that chef would not be allowed to tell you how to grill

Are you really going to tell me that you can’t sear a duck or goose liver in a hot dry pan for about 30 seconds on each side?

You are too modest Vander
you know thats me, modest Vander they call me.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote: August 17th, 2019, 6:03 am
Ok so maybe it’s like having 80 year old men making laws about what a woman can or can’t do with her body though chances are good these same men couldn’t find a women’s clitoris
Depends on if they limit their rule making to just their bodies or if they include what they can do to another person's body. It's against the law for me to move my fist and make contact with your face, yes?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."