FPS legal?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Arden

FPS legal?

Post by Arden »

Apparently 99 % Of the server uses this according to hz...

Kvg must be the 1%...

Either way are we allowing this? Can I use other 3rd parties not listed on the we site?
Josh likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: FPS legal?

Post by Bama »

Arden wrote: August 13th, 2019, 11:25 pm Apparently 99 % Of the server uses this according to hz...

Kvg and Bama must be the 1%...

Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote: August 13th, 2019, 11:25 pm Apparently 99 % Of the server uses this according to hz...

Kvg, Silvertiger, and Bama must be the 1%...

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

wtf is fps? first person shooter? frames per second? fried potato skins?
Discord: Amish#1299
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

Amish Hammer wrote: August 13th, 2019, 11:55 pm wtf is fps? first person shooter? frames per second? fried potato skins?
Probably an FPS patch which smooths out the game. I moved to another shard which uses the ClassicUO client with the FPS patch built in. It makes the game so smooth, that you cant play the regular client anymore. I play UO with 100 FPS now.
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 13th, 2019, 11:50 pm

Kvg, Silvertiger, and Bama must be the 1%...

Welcome law abiding citizens
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 13th, 2019, 11:50 pm

Kvg, Silvertiger, Bama and me must be the 1%...

Btw Arden maybe play more and complain less? Is some one here complains on ppl vpns ? China farmers on 2 accounts on same spot pvp and pvm ? Pvpers on same spot with pvmers during champs / harrowers etc?
And other shit?

Not. Cause ppl are just playing...

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Arden

Post by Arden »

I play just enough to let me complain.
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Arden wrote: August 14th, 2019, 3:30 pm I and Bama play just enough to let us complain.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Show us on the doll where fps touched you
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Josh

Post by Josh »

FPS looks retarded, fuck that shit. It’s functionally a limited speedhack.

Also, shallan vpns are allowed, fps supposedly isn’t. So that analogy doesn’t make much sense.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Josh wrote: August 14th, 2019, 5:23 pm FPS looks retarded, fuck that shit. It’s functionally a limited speedhack.

Also, shallan vpns are allowed, fps supposedly isn’t. So that analogy doesn’t make much sense.
Yes but our forum has new emojis now so... i don't see what there is to complain about
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Josh

Post by Josh »

Mr Straitions wrote: August 15th, 2019, 10:59 am
Josh wrote: August 14th, 2019, 5:23 pm FPS looks retarded, fuck that shit. It’s functionally a limited speedhack.

Yes but our forum has new emojis now so... i don't see what there is to complain about
True, thanks eos for the website/emoji’s, made the server so much better!!!!