Scammer alert !

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Alvin

Scammer alert !

Post by Alvin »

There is a player in vendor mall, name "test" that asks people to test stuff, and claims to be "Alvin". I assume he will send you a macro/script to drop items. Beware!
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
LadyReira likes this.
Maloskies

Re: Scammer alert !

Post by Maloskies »

There’s also another guy who claims to be Alvin as well, he tries to pm new players and offer them 1/10th value on items before they are educated enough to sell for what they are asking for. He also tries that with veterans as well, but his success rate there is slim.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Maloskies wrote: August 17th, 2019, 10:14 pm There’s also another guy who claims to be Alvin as well, he tries to pm new players and offer them 1/10th value on items before they are educated enough to sell for what they are asking for. He also tries that with veterans as well, but his success rate there is slim.
Don’t forget that other Alvin his success rate with me is 💯

I like to call him Ole Bait And Switch

He will make a selling thread advertising a price but when you get to his vendor .......

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 49#p124049

It is becoming more and more apparent that the only honorable person in KvG is Vander

Ole Bait And Switch
Malo
🥊
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bama wrote: August 17th, 2019, 11:28 pm
Maloskies wrote: August 17th, 2019, 10:14 pm There’s also another guy who claims to be Alvin as well, he tries to pm new players and offer them 1/10th value on items before they are educated enough to sell for what they are asking for. He also tries that with veterans as well, but his success rate there is slim.
Don’t forget that other Alvin his success rate with me is 💯

I like to call him Ole Bait And Switch

He will make a selling thread advertising a price but when you get to his vendor .......

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 49#p124049

It is becoming more and more apparent that the only honorable person in KvG is Vander

Ole Bait And Switch
Malo
🥊
Honorable Vander is what they called me back on atl.
april0395 and Bama like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

So far I think luckyly nobody got harmed, but honestly - this should be banneable - it has nothing to do with "in-game stealing" or traditional "scamming". Its just pure dick-foolery.

- Someone is messaging newer ReQ people (the new polish/russian players who got invited to Demise) and tries to send them script that drops items.

"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert