Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
User avatar
Mr Straitions
Posts: 610

Re: Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

Post by Mr Straitions » August 22nd, 2019, 6:22 pm

Shallan wrote:
August 21st, 2019, 5:28 am
Mr Straitions wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Arden wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 10:21 pm
I like this... but make it like a 100k charge per level you’re trying to get.

Solo cost 400k for example will get you a 6 (4 + solo + circle)

But honestly they just moved the circle to the VM at our request. Maybe you should find friends or just play a diff template.

Why though?

Why cant it just be a cool little thing developers do for a quality of life upgrade and that be the end of it?
So sad that HZ need to log out their bots (checking spawns ? ) to make arcane circle ?
We have 10 accounts each, all running illegal shit dont worry.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Image
Image
Discord: Alter Ego#1069

User avatar
Vander Nars
Posts: 2106

Re: Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

Post by Vander Nars » August 22nd, 2019, 8:07 pm

Mr Straitions wrote:
August 22nd, 2019, 6:22 pm
Shallan wrote:
August 21st, 2019, 5:28 am
Mr Straitions wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 7:40 pm



Why though?

Why cant it just be a cool little thing developers do for a quality of life upgrade and that be the end of it?
So sad that HZ need to log out their bots (checking spawns ? ) to make arcane circle ?
We have 10 accounts each, all running illegal shit dont worry.
The funny thing is alter is saying this as a joke but if he was more than a mere foot soldier in the hz zerg he would know that his comment is rather close to the truth.
Image

User avatar
Bad Religion
Posts: 2491

Re: Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

Post by Bad Religion » August 23rd, 2019, 6:35 am

Mr Straitions wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Arden wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 10:21 pm
I like this... but make it like a 100k charge per level you’re trying to get.

Solo cost 400k for example will get you a 6 (4 + solo + circle)

But honestly they just moved the circle to the VM at our request. Maybe you should find friends or just play a diff template.

Why though?

Why cant it just be a cool little thing developers do for a quality of life upgrade and that be the end of it?
Because it's supposed to require effort and a team to get a focus by design. They already made this 10x easier on you by having one at Brit and then putting one at vm where you can't be attacked.

You may as well just ask to have a permanent focus in your pack
Image

User avatar
Mr Straitions
Posts: 610

Re: Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

Post by Mr Straitions » August 23rd, 2019, 4:59 pm

Bad Religion wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 6:35 am
Mr Straitions wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Arden wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 10:21 pm
I like this... but make it like a 100k charge per level you’re trying to get.

Solo cost 400k for example will get you a 6 (4 + solo + circle)

But honestly they just moved the circle to the VM at our request. Maybe you should find friends or just play a diff template.

Why though?

Why cant it just be a cool little thing developers do for a quality of life upgrade and that be the end of it?
Because it's supposed to require effort and a team to get a focus by design. They already made this 10x easier on you by having one at Brit and then putting one at vm where you can't be attacked.

You may as well just ask to have a permanent focus in your pack

That's how they designed it 15 years ago. They also designed houses to have keys lol. Shit changes man

Plus one for perma focus tho
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Image
Image
Discord: Alter Ego#1069

Arden
Posts: 1549

Re: Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

Post by Arden » August 23rd, 2019, 6:30 pm

Bad Religion wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 6:35 am
Mr Straitions wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Arden wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 10:21 pm
I like this... but make it like a 100k charge per level you’re trying to get.

Solo cost 400k for example will get you a 6 (4 + solo + circle)

But honestly they just moved the circle to the VM at our request. Maybe you should find friends or just play a diff template.

Why though?

Why cant it just be a cool little thing developers do for a quality of life upgrade and that be the end of it?
Because it's supposed to require effort and a team to get a focus by design. They already made this 10x easier on you by having one at Brit and then putting one at vm where you can't be attacked.

You may as well just ask to have a permanent focus in your pack

This... alter is basically asking for a perm 6 which is stupid

User avatar
Mr Straitions
Posts: 610

Re: Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

Post by Mr Straitions » August 23rd, 2019, 7:28 pm

Arden wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 6:30 pm
Bad Religion wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 6:35 am
Mr Straitions wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 7:40 pm



Why though?

Why cant it just be a cool little thing developers do for a quality of life upgrade and that be the end of it?
Because it's supposed to require effort and a team to get a focus by design. They already made this 10x easier on you by having one at Brit and then putting one at vm where you can't be attacked.

You may as well just ask to have a permanent focus in your pack

This... alter is basically asking for a perm 6 which is stupid
Sorry I didn't realize you enjoyed getting focus crystals so much.

Does that make you feel good? If only I enjoyed something as much as Arden enjoys making focus
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Image
Image
Discord: Alter Ego#1069

User avatar
Vander Nars
Posts: 2106

Re: Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

Post by Vander Nars » August 23rd, 2019, 10:43 pm

Mr Straitions wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 7:28 pm
Arden wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 6:30 pm
Bad Religion wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 6:35 am

Because it's supposed to require effort and a team to get a focus by design. They already made this 10x easier on you by having one at Brit and then putting one at vm where you can't be attacked.

You may as well just ask to have a permanent focus in your pack

This... alter is basically asking for a perm 6 which is stupid
Sorry I didn't realize you enjoyed getting focus crystals so much.

Does that make you feel good? If only I enjoyed something as much as Arden enjoys making focus
We discussed this among ourselves and decided that kvg doesnt support this change, we have informed Eos of our ruling on the issue. Consider this case closed.
Image

User avatar
Bama
Bug Hunter
Posts: 3620

Re: Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

Post by Bama » August 23rd, 2019, 11:09 pm

Vander Nars wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 10:43 pm

We discussed this among ourselves and decided that kvg doesnt support this change, we have informed Eos of our ruling on the issue. Consider this case closed.

In Vander we Trust!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

User avatar
Mr Straitions
Posts: 610

Re: Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

Post by Mr Straitions » August 25th, 2019, 6:21 pm

Bama wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 11:09 pm
Vander Nars wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 10:43 pm

We discussed this among ourselves and decided that kvg doesnt support this change, we have informed Eos of our ruling on the issue. Consider this case closed.

At least we're finally getting some transparency.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Image
Image
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vander Nars likes this.
Top

Post Reply