Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mr Straitions

Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

Post by Mr Straitions »

Getting a focus is a pain in the butt sometimes. most people have alts they can log in, but We all know the struggle is real.

I suggest making NPCs with weaving 100 and 20 stand on a circle in the vendor mall.

Just a quality of life thing so I can jump in game, grab a focus crystal, and move on with my day.

Or if you want to have some fun with it you could put the circle and NPCs in buccs fel so there is a chance you random pvp.

Or if you want to be silly with it put the NPCs at the bar in the vendor mall and make it so you have to buy them a drink to get them to help with a circle. Drop a beverage on them and they'll walk over to the circle for 15 minutes lol
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
coveiro likes this.
Bad Religion

Re: Suggestion for Arcane Focus qol upgrade

Post by Bad Religion »

Back in my day you had to go to sanctuary or prism of light to get one. Kids these days have it too easy.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote: August 19th, 2019, 3:49 am Back in my day you had to go to sanctuary or prism of light to get one. Kids these days have it too easy.
On Demise as well. I think Phil had his Weaver's down there.

I do like the gold sink idea with drinks.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on August 19th, 2019, 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bad Religion wrote: August 19th, 2019, 3:49 am Back in my day we paid 10K to get into the prism of light to get a level 6 focus. Kids these days have it too easy.
And We Liked It!!!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 19th, 2019, 4:19 am
Bad Religion wrote: August 19th, 2019, 3:49 am Back in my day you had to go to sanctuary or prism of light to get one. Kids these days have it too easy.
On Demise as well. I think Phil had his Weaver's down there.

I do like the gold sink idea with drinks.
Demise had it coded wrong they didn’t have it in the Prism of Light
Demise had the level 6 at Sanctuary where you could gate in at the time.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yah gold sink idea isn't bad, just make it so you can pay like 15k for a level 6 focus based on your weaving slill
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Why does it gotta be a gold sink? You're not going to fix this economy with gold sinks if that's what you're thinking.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
The Silvertiger

Mr Straitions wrote: August 19th, 2019, 10:27 am Why does it gotta be a gold sink? You're not going to fix this economy with gold sinks if that's what you're thinking.
Buying items off vendors is a gold sink.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Mr Straitions wrote: August 19th, 2019, 2:17 am I suggest making NPCs with weaving 100 and 20 stand on a circle in the vendor mall.

Just a quality of life thing so I can jump in game, grab a focus crystal, and move on with my day.
EoS could just code it so you don't need people when casting Arcane Circle, you'd automatically get a 6, but I doubt she would.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 19th, 2019, 10:38 am
Mr Straitions wrote: August 19th, 2019, 10:27 am Why does it gotta be a gold sink? You're not going to fix this economy with gold sinks if that's what you're thinking.
Buying items off vendors is a gold sink.
Which is also why you can't find anything good on vendors.
The Silvertiger

Let me rephrase: buying items off NPCs are a gold sink.
Selling List & Vendor

Arden

Post by Arden »

I like this... but make it like a 100k charge per level you’re trying to get.

Solo cost 400k for example will get you a 6 (4 + solo + circle)

But honestly they just moved the circle to the VM at our request. Maybe you should find friends or just play a diff template.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Arden wrote: August 19th, 2019, 10:21 pm I like this... but make it like a 100k charge per level you’re trying to get.

But honestly they just moved the circle to the VM at our request. Maybe you should find friends or just play a diff template.

Why though?

Why cant it just be a cool little thing developers do for a quality of life upgrade and that be the end of it?
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Mr Straitions wrote: August 20th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Arden wrote: August 19th, 2019, 10:21 pm I like this... but make it like a 100k charge per level you’re trying to get.

Why though?

Why cant it just be a cool little thing developers do for a quality of life upgrade and that be the end of it?
So sad that HZ need to log out their bots (checking spawns ? ) to make arcane circle ?

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
The Silvertiger

Mr Straitions wrote: August 20th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Why though?

You realize you opened the gold sink idea, right? Why are you so opposed to it being a gold sink? Is it too expensive @ 100k for you? Having issues getting enough profit from killing people and picking up free gold?
Selling List & Vendor