Bulk Order Books

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
DG_PE6O

Bulk Order Books

Post by DG_PE6O »

Lets make them to use 1 item when the books is full with 500 bods ( now they use 100items in your container)

no reason to use 100 items, becouse Power scroll books and scroll of trancedence books = 1 item :)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Bulk Order Books

Post by Bama »

DG_PE6O wrote: August 29th, 2019, 9:27 am Lets make them to use 1 item when the books is full with 500 bods ( now they use 100items in your container)

no reason to use 100 items, becouse Power scroll books and scroll of trancedence books = 1 item :)
And spell books are 1 item
And rune books are 1 item
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote: August 29th, 2019, 11:44 am
DG_PE6O wrote: August 29th, 2019, 9:27 am Lets make them to use 1 item when the books is full with 500 bods ( now they use 100items in your container)

Did you report this inaccuracy a few years ago to make them 1\5?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 29th, 2019, 1:12 pm
Bama wrote: August 29th, 2019, 11:44 am

Did you report this inaccuracy a few years ago to make them 1\5?
Not me..................
But I think it was reported like 10 years ago. UOME ( I wonder what happened to that guy ..... lol ) coded it after he fixed the book from defaulting to page 1 when ever you took out a bod

Bod Books were added because OSI added Bods but didn't give us anything to put them in
We had a house full of bods ( Amish's head would have exploded )
They gave us books
We were happy
They said every 5 bods in a book was equal to 1 item plus the book
We rejoiced

They were done that way on Demise to be like OSI when they wanted to be OSI like

..........it was the same person who got us the unlimited use of soul stones
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
S7orm

Post by S7orm »

BOD Books are 1 item, and every additional BOD is 0.2 items (rounded up).

The reason behind this is probably to limit BOD hoarding. If that's the reason, I think the most reasonable way of dealing with this is 0.1 items per BOD. That allows people to have two full BOD books in the inventory (BS+Tailor) for 0.1 gatherers, and it's easier to sort BODs between books (take out 20 BODs, move the book, get the other book, fill up and repeat the process X times can quickly become annoying)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote: August 29th, 2019, 1:41 pm
So useful. I've used the same soulstone 20 times in 10 minutes...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 29th, 2019, 9:32 pm
Bama wrote: August 29th, 2019, 1:41 pm
So useful. I've used the same soulstone 20 times in 10 minutes...
But ........ but......... but you couldn’t do that on OSI during the ML era...... lol
And yet we can’t get an extra 50 luck from the luck statue because that would make it the SA era hmmmm

Don’t get me started on those garbs lol lol
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden and The Silvertiger like this.