Best template for gauntled.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Post Reply
LouisCOV
Posts: 167

Best template for gauntled.

Post by LouisCOV » September 11th, 2019, 12:24 pm

Which skills do you think for the best template on gauntled?
I use this:
---------------------------------------------------------
Anatomy | 120 | 120 | 120 | 0
Bushido | 120 | 120 | 120 | 0
Mace Fighting | 120 | 120 | 120 | 0
Tactics | 100 | 100 | 100 | 0
Necromancy | 99 | 99 | 100 | 0
Parrying | 81 | 81 | 100 | 0
Chivalry | 80 | 80 | 100 | 0

Thanks

User avatar
Mr Straitions
Posts: 610

Re: Best template for gauntled.

Post by Mr Straitions » September 11th, 2019, 1:46 pm

I would take resist instead of anatomy. 120 parry and the rest in resist.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Image
Image
Discord: Alter Ego#1069

The Silvertiger
Bug Tester
Posts: 4077

Re: Best template for gauntled.

Post by The Silvertiger » September 11th, 2019, 3:51 pm

Resist is really nice vs double\triple oath.
The crybabies are legendary

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

User avatar
Mr Straitions
Posts: 610

Re: Best template for gauntled.

Post by Mr Straitions » September 11th, 2019, 8:43 pm

The Silvertiger wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 3:51 pm
Resist is really nice vs double\triple oath.
Well your macro should apple oath. If buff exists use type.

But you want resist so you don't get paralyzed for an eternity or mana vamped to 0.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Image
Image
Discord: Alter Ego#1069

The Silvertiger
Bug Tester
Posts: 4077

Re: Best template for gauntled.

Post by The Silvertiger » September 11th, 2019, 10:13 pm

Mr Straitions wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 8:43 pm
The Silvertiger wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 3:51 pm
Resist is really nice vs double\triple oath.
Well your macro should apple oath. If buff exists use type.

But you want resist so you don't get paralyzed for an eternity or mana vamped to 0.
As I said double\triple oath, which means oath apple oath dead... With resist you can sometimes just fight straight through the oath without stepping back to stop swinging and not getting hit or to remove curse. Para and vamp don't kill.
The crybabies are legendary

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

Arden
Posts: 1549

Re: Best template for gauntled.

Post by Arden » September 12th, 2019, 4:51 am

Heartwood scripter and buy arties

User avatar
Mr Straitions
Posts: 610

Re: Best template for gauntled.

Post by Mr Straitions » September 12th, 2019, 12:16 pm

Arden wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 4:51 am
Heartwood scripter and buy arties
Yup
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Image
Image
Discord: Alter Ego#1069

Licks Her Wounds
Posts: 41

Re: Best template for gauntled.

Post by Licks Her Wounds » September 15th, 2019, 4:07 am

LouisCOV wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 12:24 pm
Which skills do you think for the best template on gauntled?
I use this:
---------------------------------------------------------
Anatomy | 120 | 120 | 120 | 0
Bushido | 120 | 120 | 120 | 0
Mace Fighting | 120 | 120 | 120 | 0
Tactics | 100 | 100 | 100 | 0
Necromancy | 99 | 99 | 100 | 0
Parrying | 81 | 81 | 100 | 0
Chivalry | 80 | 80 | 100 | 0

Thanks
What gear do you use? Are you able to solo all rooms and DF? How long does it take you? About how many rounds does it take you to get artifact?

User avatar
Calvin
Posts: 2576

Re: Best template for gauntled.

Post by Calvin » October 2nd, 2019, 3:57 pm

you've gotta lol that this question has been asked for like a thousand trine, and will be asked for a thousand more
AoS Paladin 4eva

User avatar
Bama
Bug Hunter
Posts: 3620

Re: Best template for gauntled.

Post by Bama » October 2nd, 2019, 5:05 pm

Calvin wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 3:57 pm
you've gotta lol that this question has been asked for like a thousand trine, and will be asked for a thousand more

Maybe but Arden gave the best answer

Arden wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 4:51 am
Heartwood scripter and buy arties
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!
Valkyrie and Frasier like this.
Top

Post Reply