Kvg is recruiting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vander Nars

Re: Kvg is recruiting

Post by Vander Nars »

zulu2401 wrote: September 26th, 2019, 2:39 am If you're going to insult someone at least be clever about it. The "Homophobic racist" buttons have no letters on your keyboards anymore.

Also, vander has AIDs but hes still fat and bad religion jerks off to Christian boy bands.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I'm not insulting, im stating facts.
kobra

Post by kobra »

Bad Religion wrote: September 26th, 2019, 6:20 pm I'm not insulting, im stating facts.
I never said I hate gay or any nation to you or any of kvg members,
what I said I don't like gay jokes and in the eyes of some people makes me a homophobe.
now we see a clear example of how kvg changes the topic of conversation and offend who dared to say something other than they.
anyway kvg is a guild full of crapy people but have some truthful and kind
Josh

Post by Josh »

kobra wrote: September 30th, 2019, 5:55 pm
Bad Religion wrote: September 26th, 2019, 6:20 pm I'm not insulting, im stating facts.
what I said I don't like gay jokes and in the eyes of some people makes me a homophobe.
now we see a clear example of how kvg changes the topic of conversation and offend who dared to say something other than they.
Lol, nah you’re a homophobe, you literally quit Bc of a gay joke and called us faggots, so fuck off. We just don’t like when people blatantly lie like you. Name anything we’ve ever done to you while I’m kvg that was crappy to you dom? We were nice to you in discord you just couldn’t take jokes.

Also, you suck dick at xhealing and we’re afraid to go red, you were useless, we laughed when you quit kvg.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I didnt realize turning dom down made me a crappy person.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

kobra wrote: September 30th, 2019, 5:55 pm
U made many homophobic remarks about jay and even said that gay people cant be in a position of power cause being gay was somehow related to corruption. So please tell me more about how ur not homophobic.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

It is funny how you are making homophobia/gay an ultima online problem.

Additionally keep in mind that the only people who will say 'oh no! he is a homophobe!' reading the nonsense you produce are some other weird leftists :P.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alvin wrote: October 1st, 2019, 1:50 am It is funny how you are making homophobia/gay an ultima online problem.

Additionally keep in mind that the only people who will say 'oh no! he is a homophobe!' reading the nonsense you produce are some other weird leftists :P.
Yeah im not sure why dom keeps coming to our treads to spread his hate for gays, maybe you should talk to him about that since hes in your guild.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote: October 1st, 2019, 1:50 am It is funny how you are making homophobia/gay an ultima online problem.

Thanks for the advice hobo chubby chaser.