Gem of transmutation

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Llama Vortex

Gem of transmutation

Post by The Llama Vortex »

How about an item that allowed to transform robes into shoulder pads? For those who don't know what shoulder pads are, they are an item that occupies the same slot as the robe, but It allows the armor underneath to be shown, because graphically they are just a little thing above the shoulders. That would permit people to show their beautiful ds armor pieces in PvP and PvM, making Demise a little more fashion diverse.

http://www.uoguide.com/Epaulette_Bearin ... Blackthorn
Last edited by The Llama Vortex on September 30th, 2019, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arden

Re: Gem of transmutation

Post by Arden »

No thanks
Will-twins and Bama like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Just....dont wear a robe?
Will-twins and Bama like this.
The Llama Vortex

Post by The Llama Vortex »

I know you are not familiar with the concept but I will try to explain to you. Imagine that you find an animal that (willingly) want to have intercourse with you, but you don't wan't to transmit any of your STD's to it, because you are starting to think that you love that goat. In that case you have 2 options
1. Not having intercourse (lose-lose).
2. Having intercourse but wearing protection (win-win).

So, using the half brain that god gave to you, you go with choice #2.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Llama Vortex wrote: September 30th, 2019, 9:58 pm I know you are not familiar with the concept but I will try to explain to you. Imagine that you find an animal that (willingly) want to have intercourse with you, but you don't wan't to transmit any of your STD's to it, because you are starting to think that you love that goat. In that case you have 2 options
1. Not having intercourse (lose-lose).
2. Having intercourse but wearing protection (win-win).

So, using the half brain that god gave to you, you go with choice #2.
I've never been in a situation where I lose so I dont know what you're talking about. Also, I'm sorry about giving your mom syphilis and gonorrhea. She is the only animal I've had sex with 😘
Bama likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bare-back raw-dog. Uncooked weener