FIX ARCHERS PLZ

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tagima

FIX ARCHERS PLZ

Post by Tagima »

as title
thx
kisses
zulu2401 likes this.
Skrillex

Re: FIX ARCHERS PLZ

Post by Skrillex »

fix poisoning, fix relative uosteam fields, fix cu shide in pvp

stop
crying
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Arden likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

fix tmaps, update loot, add more content, get rid of easyuo. fix the economy please.
Discord: Amish#1299
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

fix me dinner

NOW!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I think archers arent exactly balanced now that casting has been changed. But it will be another 5 years before they find a proper adjustment. So grab some moldy ass popcorn and stay tuned.
Tagima and Bad Religion like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Skrillex wrote: October 1st, 2019, 12:01 am fix poisoning, fix relative uosteam fields, fix cu shide in pvp

stop
crying
Dunno who you are but you get my stamp of approval

Minus poison.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Arden wrote: October 1st, 2019, 5:44 am
Skrillex wrote: October 1st, 2019, 12:01 am fix poisoning, fix relative uosteam fields, fix cu shide in pvp

stop
crying
Dunno who you are but you get my stamp of approval

Minus poison.
yeah all these dp chars we see on demise are just to strong, who in their right mind would think poison is a weak and useless skill.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

well dont potions pretty much make poison pointless? I dont think ive ever really had a need to use a potion in my like 15+ years of playing. But they seem kinda pointless unless you run that script that apparently everyone has.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Amish Hammer wrote: October 1st, 2019, 4:00 pm well dont potions pretty much make poison pointless? I dont think ive ever really had a need to use a potion in my like 15+ years of playing. But they seem kinda pointless unless you run that script that apparently everyone has.
I was being sarcastic, yes cure potions has made poison a useless skill except in dueling where ur not allowed to use potions. The fix is rather simple, lower the cure percentage of cure potions so that its not 100% vs lethal poison. Eos has seen the threads we made about this and decided it wasnt a priority even tho fixing it would increase the viability of more templates in pvp.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Vander Nars wrote: October 1st, 2019, 4:11 pm
I was being sarcastic, yes cure potions has made poison a useless skill except in dueling where ur not allowed to use potions. The fix is rather simple, lower the cure percentage of cure potions so that its not 100% vs lethal poison. Eos has seen the threads we made about this and decided it wasnt a priority even tho fixing it would increase the viability of more templates in pvp.
I recommend just disabling easyuo, it seems like the main source to alot of problems on the server. Would probably fix the botting issues in heartwood and bod gathering. and the potion thing, but not sure if that is easyuo based. Only thing i ever use it for is a script that hides everyone and their pets during htown so I can actually see the bosses.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Amish Hammer wrote: October 1st, 2019, 4:31 pm
Vander Nars wrote: October 1st, 2019, 4:11 pm
I recommend just disabling easyuo, it seems like the main source to alot of problems on the server. Would probably fix the botting issues in heartwood and bod gathering. and the potion thing, but not sure if that is easyuo based. Only thing i ever use it for is a script that hides everyone and their pets during htown so I can actually see the bosses.
disabling easyuo or steam wont fix the fact that you can spam your cure potion key and nullify 100 skill point investment, cure potions has no cooldown other then the amount of time it takes the client to perform the next action. Which im fine with cure having no cooldown if it didnt have 100% chance to remove lethal poison. Most shards just reduce the cure chance to something more reasonable and its always came out pretty balanced.