Lady Melisande's Barding Difficulty

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
MK3SUM

Lady Melisande's Barding Difficulty

Post by MK3SUM »

Her not being discord'able or peace'd is new to me? Honestly remember her having a barding difficulty of 160 and being discorded before but just started doing them myself on Demise. Is this something just new to me or ? When lore'd, She has "--" for a barding difficulty. According to UOGuide, its 160. Don't have a EA account or I'd check there...
Out To Farm(O2F)

(OTF)
(T2A)

Discord: MK3SUM#3279
Black Dagger likes this.
zulu2401

Re: Lady Melisande's Barding Difficulty

Post by zulu2401 »

MK3SUM wrote: October 1st, 2019, 1:12 am Her not being discord'able or peace'd is new to me? Honestly remember her having a barding difficulty of 160 and being discorded before but just started doing them myself on Demise. Is this something just new to me or ? When lore'd, She has "--" for a barding difficulty. According to UOGuide, its 160. Don't have a EA account or I'd check there...
I'm pretty sure you could use discord on her but I havent played in almost 2 years. Maybe they changed something? Not sure
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

Been about a year since i played but she can be discorded with 120 discord and 120 music
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lucifer wrote: October 2nd, 2019, 10:33 pm Been about a year since i played but she can be discorded with 120 discord and 120 music
Doesnt it require a Fey slayer instrument though?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Lucifer wrote: October 2nd, 2019, 10:33 pm Been about a year since i played but she can be discorded with 120 discord and 120 music
You can do it with Exceptional
zulu2401 likes this.
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

no you don't need a few slayer it will work with the exceptional like Arden say above
zulu2401 likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

120 discord/music and an exp instrument, it works. Might take a couple of tries, and she shrugs it off, so I think its only half as effective. I havent done mel in a year or two so it might have changed.
Discord: Amish#1299
Valkyrie and zulu2401 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Amish Hammer wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 2:14 am 120 discord/music and an exp instrument, it works. Might take a couple of tries, and she shrugs it off, so I think its only half as effective. I havent done mel in a year or two so it might have changed.
Yea if I remember right it doesnt last long at all does it?
Arden

Post by Arden »

nah lasts forever as long as bard in sight

“Shrugs off” means it doesn’t do the full amount. I don’t recall the specifics, maybe it’s half dunno. All “boss” level do it.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

The effects of Discordance is halved on creatures with a barding difficulty of 160 (a bard with 120 discord normally debuffs a creature by 28%. However, against a creature that has a barding difficulty of 160.0, the bard will debuff the creature by 14% and see the message “your enemy seems to shake off some of the effects of your discordance”.

As for the limit, you can only discord one mob at a time. Aslong as you are visible and within range, it will stay on the mob until they are dead. I think its a 20 second delay before it comes off of a mob.
Arden

Post by Arden »

You can discoed more than one mob at a time ...
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Arden wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 6:00 pm You can discoed more than one mob at a time ...
really?! I guess I never really tried. my hell hound build pretty much is a single target one.
Arden likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Arden wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 3:14 am nah lasts forever as long as bard in sight

“Shrugs off” means it doesn’t do the full amount. I don’t recall the specifics, maybe it’s half dunno. All “boss” level do it.
If im correct disco take - 1from each resist from all Bosses
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
MK3SUM likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

What i been told if the mob "says" he shrugs it or smth it does mean that the discord is not fully working... etc

Been using 120 disco 120 music with exp.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.