Spawning = poor man job

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anthony File

Re: Spawning = poor man job

Post by Anthony File »

Alvin wrote:It anoys me too - it pays off much better to set set any kind of bot that gathers things afk than to actually play the game.
Iliq and his horde of ecru miners & bod reset gatherers must really grind your gears.
Loler

Post by Loler »

You can barely afford sash and orny. I can farm money to buy both in 2-3 days...It took you 2 years to get them.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
xG00BERx

Post by xG00BERx »

Opywang wrote:
xG00BERx wrote:You must have some shit luck if it took you a year to get a single 120 Magery.

or....

You are lying about the part where you said you spawn more than 99% of the people on the forums. Id venture to say you probably haven't spawned once this week.
This is exactly why it's a poor man job your doing a spawn with a group of 10 to 20 players then you'll have to get lucky to get a 20's if no 20's no rolling, and if there is a 20's you got 1 in 10 or 1 in 20 odds to get a 20's.

This is why spawn on demise is harder than OSI because Demise doesn't care about powerscrolls they only care about the artifacts that drop from boss. Power scrolls on demise is nothing it's just toilet papers so they want to make the spawn harder cause they don't want us to have gladiator collars, and etc.

The artifacts in this game is what ruined it players are so greedy they are becoming selective who stays in there guild, and if they have a problem with one player they will kick them out in a drop of a hat because they don't want to share the artifacts with somebody they have drama with.

Guild drama rate is at all time high because of the artifacts, and it makes players greedy even I got kick out for spawning too much, and not pvping enough because they don't want me to have the artifacts if I won't pvp. Tanya left L%C guild because somebody out damage him at bedlam, and he lost interest in that guild, and went solo then Tanya join a weaker spawn guild, and he got two Ari robe, and after he got two he quit the guild after the first person was able to compete with Tanya.

Now I am started to see the real picture what is going on it's the artifacts that causing a chain of problems throughout the shard. Once they let that artifacts go and let it start flowing instead of making it hard to get the drama will cease, guild will increase, and spawning activity will increase.
Well I don't have shit luck like you so I roll pretty good enough to get scrolls and the other night we did a spawn with like 5 of us with protection so when we got a 120 Bushido we actually got 2 which makes the chance of getting a scroll a lot better.

People get kicked out of a guild because they don't listen. That's typically why established guilds kick you out.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:
Demise, why you punish me?
Like a wave crashing in to the shore,
You washed away my dreams.

Demise, why you walk away?
Like a friend with somewhere to go,
You left me crying.
Can you teach me about spawns and why everything is wrong?
Because tomorrow's just another day and
I don't believe in Demise

Demise, I don't understand.
Why am I wasting my time
Demise ain't no friend of mine.
I don't know what I'm doing.
I think I'm out of my mind,
Thinking about Demise.

Zulu you left me standing there,
Like a tree growing all alone.
My guild just stripped me bare

Demise, the past has come and gone.
The future's far away.
And I am only right
Everyone else is wrong

Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

xG00BERx wrote:People get kicked out of a guild because they don't listen. That's typically why established guilds kick you out.
Poor deaf Opy
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Suckin penis for money must pay well?
Loler

Post by Loler »

I've made over 5kkk in about 14 months. thats 357kk per month I'm not to good with numbers but i think thats more then 280kk.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You're the biggest bullshitter i have ever met opy. Pics or it didn't happen
Loler

Post by Loler »

Fellucca cause we can do both tram and fel you can only do tram.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

WTF,

here are 2 thing, poor ppl cant do champ and second is if someone wanna gold, here is free WAY!!!!
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... f=10&t=127

if ppl wanna fun so go champ killing, it is just for fun heh :D
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I declare war on you... Who wants to join me in clogging his warehouses? I have one guy doing bags already... Who can do what?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

OPYWANG YOU ARE A IDIOT. YOU ARE GOING TO BUY THE POWER SCROLLS THAT PEOPLE FARM AND SELL. OMG THEY ARE SO OFFENDED.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Loler

Post by Loler »

50kk gold lol. makes 10kk a day 70kk a week only has 50kk gold on hand.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

1 month ago 100kk in stuff 50kk in gold. 10kk a day 280kk a month your off by at least 130kk. so lets say 5kk a day. this also doesnt count the money you started with when you started this war.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

120 chance is 5% per scroll. thats 30% per spawn thats ~1 every 3 spawns. and since you get double scrolls thats 2 every 3 spawns. Your math is pretty bad I think I've shown this over and over again maybe you will figure it out.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna