Archers

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Archers

Post by Calvin »

just ban em all. job done.
sosarias gravity has been upped to like 100x by err solar winds. arrows no longer fly. gg.

if only.

--

it's not that they're OP, they're just the worst people to PvM with EVER. tryin to do freddy with like 6 archers here, and ALL they do, is leech damage for a drop, and pull all the spawn. they dont care, they just pop out, fire their arrow, then run away - got their drop chance, fk everyone else, let them clear the spawn and actually kill the boss. i hate em.

and that's when they're not AFK farming...

i cleared the fkin spawn about 4 times in front of the door to pull freddy over to the door and kill him out the way of the bats. and what do the archers think? 'now's my chance to get my cheapshot in!'. so they run out, fire their arrow, agro EVERYTHING, then run back to the door; and i have to clear it AGAIN.
i hate em.

ended up having to just run out, AI freddy, then run back in. archer style. but FFS. it's not right.

cluster fk of a fight, spawn left a total mess for the next people.. they lowered the bar for EVERYONE, and we all have to play at that crappy lame solo level.

so i guess my message to archers, is that if you have to be a dick and just be there to sling a couple of arrows and steal the drop, at least try not to fuck up what the actual players are trying to do. they're pretty much NPCs...
Frasier and jaasso like this.
Calvin

Re: Archers

Post by Calvin »

and they are fkin EVERYWHERE.

i know for a fact there is another 4 at least waiting at headless invis.

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this is kinda annoying too :/
have to restart client like 5 times per digger lol
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Maybe lower the drops (or give only deco) for bosses who can be done AFK, and give the good rewards only for things which cant be done afk or can be timed by normal players (pvp area, champion spawn, Freddy, Hyde, Grave-digger, Grim Reaper).
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
isterico likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's not far off that already tbh... from what i can tell.

i *think* (not sure) that trinket is on freddy, luck garb is on champ spawn - which you cant afk.

then normal garb has drop chance on all bosses, but other than that it's all deco.

pvp bosses are dropping the good items too, but you cant really afk them.. just... dominate and farm them, which im not sure is better personally, but it's not my area.

im figuring davies, rotten oars, and chest of sending on britomas.. and i guess only the big bosses have chance at robe then maybe??
the smaller ones like clawser jr and gas just have a unique deco as their top drop?