Sin Dungeon Clear No-Deaths

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Arden

Sin Dungeon Clear No-Deaths

Post by Arden »

Sorry about speed it was 2 hour video....

Thanks for great event

Shallan

Re: Sin Dungeon Clear No-Deaths

Post by Shallan »

Done on second day.
Yeah i was in grp first day who finished it without deaths.... just after Skrilexx killed last boss / needed to wait for it :D

Hah i see u pick Alvin and Skrilex - this is like cheating :D both were there first day.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Shallan wrote: October 29th, 2019, 6:22 am Done on second day.
Yeah i was in grp first day who finished it without deaths.... just after Skrilexx killed last boss / needed to wait for it :D

Hah i see u pick Alvin and Skrilex - this is like cheating :D both were there first day.

Nice!!! Ya they def made it easier!
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Arden wrote: October 29th, 2019, 6:35 am
Shallan wrote: October 29th, 2019, 6:22 am Done on second day.

Nice!!! Ya they def made it easier!
Our attempt first day took like 3h, but some time we waited for Skrilex to finish. Dung is really fun :) Almost like WOW expirence tanking healing dpsing etc ;p

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Shallan wrote: October 29th, 2019, 7:04 am Almost like WOW expirence tanking healing dpsing etc ;p
Ya i liked it!
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

urrgh it's back under the crappy management of pandering to the PvP scripters..

horribly OP rewards just to motivate people... i feel like i shouldn't bother putting in the hours to grind anything when you just pick a few people to give loads of stuff to..

i was kinda joking when i said it was worth like 200kk... i shoulda said 1kkk
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

who's idea was this?

seriously im curious.

whoever it was seriously needs to go back to managing the forum and not making content. i cant believe how many peoples hard work you are shitting all over... :stick:
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Dope video and dope dungeon man! Good job.

Note to players
If this dungeon opens up again and you get a token, message me. I have access to almost any item in the game and lots of gold to trade for a party spot!
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

dope video yeah. thanks for letting 95% of the server actually know what the hell this 'event' even was.

but terrible, terrible 'event'... again. can the GMs not just be GMs? you're like a teacher that wants to be cool with the kids. but you're doing it with bribery... it's fkin disgusting.

this wasn't an event, this was just GMs playing their own game. it's a responsibility ffs, it's not a god sim with cheat mode enabled... we have all invested time into this server, whether you're a player or a GM. it's not your fucking sandbox.

++
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

do we all get shit drop rates on the grind then because you wanna give all the rewards for your lil parties?
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Calvin wrote: October 29th, 2019, 10:44 amhorribly OP rewards just to motivate people... i feel like i shouldn't bother putting in the hours to grind anything when you just pick a few people to give loads of stuff to..
Keep in mind that the tokens for entering appeared on random monsters throughout Halloween Town, available to anyone. To obtain the rewards, you have to make your way through 7 insane bosses and puzzle rooms and not die a single time (it kicks you out, you get nothing), which takes 2 hours with a full party and having done the puzzles before, but typically 3-4 hours. And, if you make it through with a full party, the rewards have to be split 4 ways.

The rewards are fitting for everyone who spent their time figuring out and completing the insanity that is Sin Dungeon. ;)
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's a guaranteed reward, it's not a roll. you've given far too much.

it's only available to a tiny number of players, that play in your time zone.

if i go and do britomas on my own it takes like an hour and a half, and i get nothing, that's fine, i played for a roll. there's a puzzle to solve before it, fine.

but this: 15 darkside dyes, luck robe, trinket, charger, 4 unique robes, 4 undertaker staffs, 4 repait benches.. and the rest.

why am i even bothering playing at any time other than your events. i mean i get that im not already, and you've cut it down to only being worth playing for the event times. but now it's only worth playing for the couple of hours you guys are online?

we are not your NPCs
jaasso and Alvin like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Calvin wrote: October 29th, 2019, 1:53 pm it's a guaranteed reward, it's not a roll. you've given far too much.

it's only available to a tiny number of players, that play in your time zone.

if i go and do britomas on my own it takes like an hour and a half, and i get nothing, that's fine, i played for a roll. there's a puzzle to solve before it, fine.

but this: 15 darkside dyes, luck robe, trinket, charger, 4 unique robes, 4 undertaker staffs, 4 repait benches.. and the rest.

why am i even bothering playing at any time other than your events. i mean i get that im not already, and you've cut it down to only being worth playing for the event times. but now it's only worth playing for the couple of hours you guys are online?

we are not your NPCs
I agree, the rewards were too big. The dungeon itself, puzzles, token distribiution was really good and fun thou.

Probably 4 x 1 charge old ds pigments would be enought to get ReQ and most other groups very excited about this dungeon :P.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this is like when they bailed out the banks...
Arden

Post by Arden »

Ok - as someone that typically misses everything bc I play west coast. I think how the event was set up is fine. Random drop lasting hours. To get into a special boss for special loot. Totally fine.

The area required staff to move chars etc, and I would bet it was an instance so only one group at a time. So it all makes sense to me.

I do agree it would be cool to open it (or maybe just one boss a day) to anyone willing to farm some sort of key. You get one try per boss so that you can see it the content but not plug up the line. All for no reward. The reward is for farming the rare item.

I can post the full video in normal time i guess so you all can see the entirety of it, it’s just over 2 hours long... that’s an insane upload.

Imo one of the better bosses/events in demise. Even without the loot, totally fun.