Sin Dungeon Clear No-Deaths

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Sin Dungeon Clear No-Deaths

Post by The Silvertiger »

Do we need a sarcasm font, Calvin, or is killing miasma over and over actually fun to you?

I'm truly hoping that's sarcasm because if not, I now can see why you dislike the dungeon so much: too much moving around and less camping.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

> which is why you kill other things with good loot pack.

miasma is alright, but boring yeah, kinda if you only wanna play while statue lasts
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

It's pretty simple, artifact chance = damage to spawn + boss in spawn area. pvp area chance= damage to mini bosses and main boss.

but I guess too hard to code in a single year?
Loler

Post by Loler »

yeah i agree with both of those. or if not arti chance on the main in pvp area based off mini and main. put a very small chance to get an arti off the rooms because u can spawn like 15 of them if u want
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

It would definitely give more incentive to work the rooms if they had a slight chance to drop arties. [Even though that's the "PvP" area it's PvM, so I get to talk about it. :lol: ]
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote: November 1st, 2019, 4:44 am It would definitely give more incentive to work the rooms if they had a slight chance to drop arties. [Even though that's the "PvP" area it's PvM, so I get to talk about it. :lol: ]
yeah exactly and the more people you have down there actively playing, the better. current the pvp area works like this:

guild 1: 1-3 players work the rooms for 12 hours while 15 people afk on the ledge waiting to hit pvp boss while they have their other 3 characters at various other bosses running scripts waiting for them to spawn.

guild 2: raid them, wipe them, then do the exact same thing for the next 12 hours.

sick event.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The alternative could be:

All sorts of PVPers and PVMers showing up to get points on the various pvp minibosses

Rooms being worked by active players that have to actually move their character

Less multiclienting and afks as pvp is a natural deterrent

Rewards for those actually playing the server and not just semi-afk scripting 4+ characters

More incentive to be actively involved in the pvp area which usually leads to more pvp and more fun
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

there is maybe an issue tbh... when i go with my mage i sit in the corner and hold space bar, but dont really do anything for the spawn - but i do loads of damage.

when i go with my warrior, i pull the entire rooms over to the aoe spammers, and this actually clears the spawn and is difficult.. tho i get very little damage.

so it might not be that simple..
The Silvertiger

It truly becomes a PvP area then. I was pretty gripey about this area, because of the super PvM nature. There's not a lot of fighting there from what I saw the other day. Pretty much one push by mega zerg vs req. Of course, we see that a lot anyway: one push and then the loser quits fighting over whatever objective [Harry, spawn, idoc, etc.] Really the only way you can force PvP is if there's a kills objective, but then you have to monitor for farming.
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well the other problem if you're on about pvp area, is if they kill them wait for their loot timer to run out so they dont have rights anymore.

when i got earrings i think they were all waiting for timer to run out and i legged it in and just KO'd the boss that was on 0%hp already

it's often not fair. but it's unfair for everyone. so it's fair ;P
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: November 1st, 2019, 2:46 pm
Like having to be in game a certain time to have a chance at getting a token right?
It's often not fair. But it's unfair for everyone. So it's fair

I agree

Can't wait until CTown
I didn't/haven't had a chance to go to HTown to see if my buddy Lord Crazy was AFK farming at the Orc Fort
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bama wrote: November 1st, 2019, 3:01 pm
Like having to be in game a certain time to have a chance at getting a token right?

I agree

Can't wait until CTown
I didn't/haven't had a chance to go to HTown to see if my buddy Lord Crazy was AFK farming at the Orc Fort
... well no, that's unfair to non-americans, not everyone.

i get the confusion though.. the game doesn't have to be fair, it just has to be consistent and impartial.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: November 1st, 2019, 3:02 pm
Bama wrote: November 1st, 2019, 3:01 pm

I agree

Can't wait until CTown
... well no, that's unfair to non-americans, not everyone.

i get the confusion though.. the game doesn't have to fair, it just has to be consistent and impartial.
How is it unfair to non Americans?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Calvin wrote: November 1st, 2019, 3:02 pm [...]

i get the confusion though.. the game doesn't have to be fair, it just has to be consistent and impartial.
Its unfair to Asian players, event was held in their night hours. Everyone else had a chance to get the token, which is also proven by who actyally entered in and who compleated the dungeon.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Calvin likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

It’s only unfair if Calvin doesn’t get what he wants ....

That is about how i read every post he makes.

As for the pvp area it’s been the same the last 3 years. Super zerg hz adds every trammy they can to try and fight kvg. Kvg wins the first weekend easily. Leading the hz never attempt to fight kvg the rest of the time.

Pretty damn boring when you take the area at 2pm and you got hz saying it’s bed time....

Anyways I’m good with everything except spawn should be like a normal spawn. And pvp area should be like doom. New or old system doesn’t matter to me