Sin Dungeon Clear No-Deaths

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Sin Dungeon Clear No-Deaths

Post by Calvin »

Arden wrote: November 1st, 2019, 5:44 pm It’s only unfair if Calvin doesn’t get what he wants ....

That is about how i read every post he makes.
Calvin already has everything he wants. except a thriving community to saunter about in.

tho to be fair it has picked up a lot over the last couple of days. me thinks MB scripting up the champ spawn is letting everyone piggyback. plus i think they upped the drop rate a lil after the event to kinda compensate a bit. lowers the bar a bit, but np with that really.

do you think i should post some strats for the bosses? pretty much got freddy, digger, and britomas figured out for easy runs
Loler

Re: Sin Dungeon Clear No-Deaths

Post by Loler »

Calvin wrote: November 1st, 2019, 12:30 pm there is maybe an issue tbh... when i go with my mage i sit in the corner and hold space bar, but dont really do anything for the spawn - but i do loads of damage.

when i go with my warrior, i pull the entire rooms over to the aoe spammers, and this actually clears the spawn and is difficult.. tho i get very little damage.

so it might not be that simple..
i can tell you if you are sitting in that corner like most people during lvl 2-3-4 u arent coming close to my damage of me soloing an entire room by myself on my sampire. and when people try to come into my rooms while on my sampire and leech damage off the mobs im killing i purposely run out and get them killed so they go back to afking in the corner.

also yes people luring shit to the big afk zerg is the best way to do the spawn. the best way would be to have multiple zergs in each room but without a poppable spawn and only getting loot rights off Gomez that wouldn't work.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arden likes this.