monster loot ?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: monster loot ?

Post by Loler »

There are several different PVP groups and if their is a loop bump in fel more people will fight over better pvm spots. right now there is very little point to farm in fel considering ilsh is actually the best place to farm because 1/25 mobs are paragons and paragons actually give a huge loot bump. most of the top end jewels sold come from a wisp paragon off wisp dungeon. it takes a long time to get a good item but its one of the best easiest mobs to farm with a decent loot pack and the paragon just makes it that much better.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
scatman likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

fuck off with fel and trying to get people there.

some people dont want to pvp. that does not mean you try to make them.
Will-twins likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Loler wrote: November 20th, 2019, 1:18 am we should talk About a 1k luck boost to fel
is that a thing? is that why all my loot is not sellable and i just stopped hunting?

i dont see ANY problem with the pvp community. what i see is a complete lack of PvMers.

tbh dickheads have killed the community. we shouldn't have to interact with you.

it's bad enough that you are always given the best items on events. do none of you play the pvp just because you like playing it?

if you want more population then play to the games strengths. social, and creative. stop listening to a vocal minority of complete assholes. advertise it on classic games groups. put in a pub with a real life news feed. make it a virtual world where people can hang out and make friends, like it used to be.

and as for you PvP scrubs, come play me on league of legends, i will crush you. or CS, or battlefield, or war selection, or stronghold, or dawn of war, or stellaris, or civ, or dayz, or chivalry, or fortnight, or gta5, or mount and blade, or pubg, or settlers, or tfc, or war thunder, or starcraft, or even fucking chess.

do you know the biggest UO mod that has got people interested lately? the pirate stuff.
why do you think that is? cos you'll have a crew. you'll have a ship. what's that? SOCIAL AND CREATIVE.

i am so fkin sick of people changing threads to be about fel and how to get more new players there to bully. you're all exploiting shit so people dont have a chance anyway. there's no game there. just assholes that know the tricks and have modded clients, and wanna bully people that dont. so sorry if no-one wants to interact with you, but it's your own frikkin fault, stop asking GMs to push people over to you.

they should be doing the opposite and keeping people AWAY from you.

people can make the point that i dont play the game much any more, but why do you think that is? i play for the social aspects, and that's the forum far more than the game these days. they're the same thing to me, just 2 halves of the game. but you could have the same thing actually in game if you just had a pub or something with some passive entertainment; like the poker is.

sorry i get grumpy when im hungry, but still...
Centurion, Alvin and Valkyrie like this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

+1 for Calvin
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Alvin likes this.
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

Yah.fell.is only one.map would be better to have better.loot in tram ishe toku ....fell already have champion "ps"
Frasier, Valkyrie and Calvin like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

A couple of weeks ago I told the Boy I needed about 2K shadow iron ingots
So I asked him to kill some Orc brutes
Before he recalled I told him..........

........Boy I say Boy I keep telling you if your going to PvM you needs higher luck

The Boy recalls away and 15 minutes later............
El'Ka'Bong_12-16_08.47.jpg
El'Ka'Bong_12-16_08.47.jpg (224.4 KiB) Viewed 6516 times

That, I say that boy’s just like a tattoo, gets under your skin
Go, I say go away boy, you bother me
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Calvin wrote: November 22nd, 2019, 9:13 am
.... come play me on ..... or civ,.....or even fucking chess.

Challenge accepted!
Calvin likes this.
Mr Nobody

Post by Mr Nobody »

xavier had a loot bump and left then they rolled it back i use to find good shit now stuff is mostly trash
Will-twins likes this.
BooshBooshBoosh

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

Mr Nobody wrote: January 30th, 2020, 9:54 pm xavier had a loot bump and left then they rolled it back i use to find good shit now stuff is mostly trash
Unblock me on Discord you big, drunk crybaby.
Discord Boosh#7515
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

Stilll.missing loooooooottttt bummmmppp.!!!!
Comum u can do it!
ortiz and scatman like this.
scatman

Post by scatman »

We want better loot in fell
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Allow to loot earrings with up to 5 mods, just like other jewels, bracelet and ring :D

Allow reds to go to every facet and attack anyone :D There is a guardzone for a reason

Make it happen PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arden

Post by Arden »

Calvin wrote: November 22nd, 2019, 9:13 am
and as for you PvP scrubs, come play me on league of legends, i will crush you. or CS, or battlefield, or war selection, or stronghold, or dawn of war, or stellaris, or civ, or dayz, or chivalry, or fortnight, or gta5, or mount and blade, or pubg, or settlers, or tfc, or war thunder, or starcraft, or even fucking chess.
Doubt it.

A guy that cant even understand sampires and fights monsters all day on a game like UO. is prob a bronze player at best and couldnt handle FPS games.
The Llama Vortex

Post by The Llama Vortex »

an corp
Hogoulart

Post by Hogoulart »

Sometimes I think I'm losing time with pvm,