Griefing at idocs

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Shallan

Griefing at idocs

Post by Shallan »

According to Demise Rules its not allowed to grief on Idocs.

So i hope staff - its not possible to be online 24h and force the rule

So i hope that SS will help staff find that Player that came with Dragon GoodJoob and released it at idoc.
I can even paste time
so i think it can be easy check with logs.
Hope he will find what he deserves.

To be more clear

Thats the guy. Hoep he will get jailed/ baned/ and loot deleted.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Anthony File

Re: Griefing at idocs

Post by Anthony File »

That’s funny, are you in ReQ?

I’ve seen Alvin and company do way worse at IDOCs.

While what was done isn’t right and goes against the rules, it’s quite common to see when the players know the odds of receiving punishment are next to nothing.

Screenshots won’t prove anything and can be altered anyways. The only way the staff would take action is if you paged in game and they immediately responded and caught them in the act.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I hope staff does not react.

I am happy that Chinese people got all the chests in this idoc - they deserved them for all that China does for the entire world. China is the strongest country in the modern world, and we should accept their culture and be happy that people like that want to play with us.

Instead of being racist we should understand that people on the other side of the screen all have big families, work very hard and in conclusion have little time to play the game. Next time instead of waiting for them to kindly ask you to leave (with a dragon) just move out and let them have the loot they deserve.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Last edited by Bama on November 18th, 2019, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Bama wrote: November 18th, 2019, 3:10 pm Założę się, że sarkazm brzmi lepiej po polsku
No sarcasm.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Anthony File wrote: November 18th, 2019, 1:50 pm That’s funny, are you in ReQ?

I’ve seen Alvin and company do way worse at IDOCs.

While what was done isn’t right and goes against the rules, it’s quite common to see when the players know the odds of receiving punishment are next to nothing.

Screenshots won’t prove anything and can be altered anyways. The only way the staff would take action is if you paged in game and they immediately responded and caught them in the act.
SS are only for the staff to see when it happen and at what time, what names. I think they can check it in the logs isnt they?

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Josh wrote: November 18th, 2019, 5:04 pm
Alvin likes sucking Chinese dick Bc he can fit so many in his mouth
I personally rather fill my mouth with chinese dumplings...
sept924

Post by sept924 »

Chinese player wont follow the rules. Not only in UO but also in other games. I wpuld suggest GM prohibit all China IP to join the server (Well, not including Hong Kong and Taiwan tho)
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

sept924 wrote: November 19th, 2019, 8:58 am Chinese player wont follow the rules. Not only in UO but also in other games. I wpuld suggest GM prohibit all China IP to join the server (Well, not including Hong Kong and Taiwan tho)
Great idea, lets get rid of 50% of Demise population, because some racist retard says so.

Chinese people that play Demise are all adults, they play fair, and while they have terrible ping they still get the other pvp groups on the field most of the time. They dont have to cheat - skilled players can just win without it.
~Gustave Flaubert
Arthrutus

Post by Arthrutus »

Honestly, I think pets that are released shouldn’t be able to attack anyone. Consider them “house-trained” and abandoned like those sad shelter videos of dogs and cats.